Getting To Know You...

Zondra

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just trying to get aquainted with everyone here right now. So I thought, "Hey, let's ask them some stupid questions about themselves!"...Needless to say, here they are. It's nothing personal or anything, just likes/dislikes and such. Just thought it might help.

Thank you!!!
1) Age and birthday.
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s).
3) Favorite song.
4) Favorite color(s).
5) Any special talents or hobbies?
6) Favorite food.
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s).
8) If you could be any Muppet, who would you be and WHY?
9) Anything else interesting about yourself?

See? Easy and fun! lol...Sometimes wastes of time can be of great enjoyment. Either way, I appreciate it. Yay! Getting to know people is always a good thing.

Beebers

Reaction score
You might want to take a look at Vital Statistics, it's either in Friends/Family or General Discussion, I can't remember. Also, What Are Your Stories is good reading as well. I've already posted in those so I won't bore people here all over again lol.

:cool:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this, too, but I can't figure out how to cut and paste the questions into the message window when I post...:confused:

Zondra

Reaction score
Thanks Beebers...I'll check it out...

GonzoGirl...You don't know how to cut and paste?...Is that what you mean?

RubberDucky

Reaction score
Zondra said:
1) Age and birthday. 20 yrs old, born June 12, 1983
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s). Green Day, Stone Temple Pilots
3) Favorite song. depends on the mood I guess
4) Favorite color(s).Black and Blue
5) Any special talents or hobbies? Animation, creating and watching, and pets
6) Favorite food. Bacon....and chocolate mousse...and mexican stuff
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s). Kids In the Hall and Rocko's Modern Life
8) If you could be any Muppet, who would you be and WHY? I'd like to be Ernie, the good natured pest...or maybe Miss Piggy, because if her looks and charm don't get her what she wants...she'll get it with muscle!
9) Anything else interesting about yourself? maybe...but i probably said it all in my other new member intro spots....and I don't want to keep repeating it and seem arrogant. :embarrassed:
What about you?
QUOTE]

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Zondra said:
Thanks Beebers...I'll check it out...

GonzoGirl...You don't know how to cut and paste?...Is that what you mean?
No, I know how to cut and paste...for some reason, on this forum, whenever I try to right-click to past the questions, it doesn't work-there is no 'paste' option...it just gives me a refresh, view source, etc, menu.

Zondra

Reaction score
Heh!

I suppose I should put mine...I mean, it's not that hard to just re-answer them, is it?
1) 18 years, July 10, 1985
2) I LOVE System of a Down, RH Chili Peppers, Billy Talent, Sex Pistols, etc.
3)"Second heartbeat" by Avenged Sevenfold.
4) Black, purple, and hot pink.
5) I've played the violin for 9 years, drums for 5, bass guitar for 6...I'm in my sixth year of Japanese too...
6)Sushi, shrimp, and beef jerky. ^-^
7) The Simpsons, Futurama, the Young Ones, and Monty Python's Flying Circus.
8) Honestly, I can't deny I love Zondra! She's so strong and opinionated!!! She knows what she's doing and exactly how to do it. Plus I already dress just like her... ^^;;
9)I'm not very interesting...
Thanks for taking the time and answering the questions. ^_^

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Oh wait...*der* I see what you guys are doing...I just need to reply, using the previous person's answers as a quote, and then fill them in with my own answers...got it!
:embarrassed::embarrassed:

Zondra

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
No, I know how to cut and paste...for some reason, on this forum, whenever I try to right-click to past the questions, it doesn't work-there is no 'paste' option...it just gives me a refresh, view source, etc, menu.
highlight the text and push CTRL-C for copy and CTRL-V for paste...Did you try it?