Diet Time. Oy!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Another thing I do is keep pictures of me up when I was skinny and of people I think are sexy.
Sooo...you want to look like Jennifer Lopez?! :eek: Just choose those dresses wisely.

I've been starting a diet 'tomorrow' for as long as I can remember. When I go to eat at folks' houses, it's usually not until 9 at night (BAD BAD BAD!), and I don't go to the gym because I have NO idea how to use that equipment there. I don't like to do things alone, so I don't walk or ride my bike.

I just sit there.

Drooling.

Depressed.

Eating Oreos and milk because I'm unhappily 18 pounds overweight.

I'm going to go cry now.

Where's my bonbons?

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I just sit there. Drooling. Depressed. Eating Oreos and milk because I'm unhappily 18 pounds overweight. I'm going to go cry now. Where's my bonbons?
:embarrassed: Nice mental picture I have now. Like some cheese with your WHINE, Kev?:wink: Ya know I love ya!:flirt:

It's when I don't give ALL OF YOU a hard time you can start to worry!:eek:

Deb:halo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes. Cheese. Lots of cheese.

JUST LIKE THAT LAST JOKE!! LOL!!

J/K!

I'm not really depressed about it because I do hide it very well. Most of the time. Like, when I'm dressed, but when the clothes come off I discover that I can pinch-an-inch-or-seven.

Nah, it's not as bad as all that, and I am sure if I had someone to go workout with or walk/ride bikes with I'd lose it quick.

That and quit eating after 8 pm.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I would love to be able to go roller blading, and I'm sure my girls would be more than happy to go with, but my ankles are really bad.:smirk: So, I'm not sure it would be such a good idea even when I do lose the weight I want to. :frown:

I am going to start using my Tae Bo tapes when the spring semester is over and I'm not gone from home for 15 hours every day.:rolleyes:

Deb:flirt:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, 1st day. Ugh!

115 to go.

:eek:

Kevin, do you want me to come to Tennesse and walk with you? :wink: :embarrassed:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Congratulations, Scoots!! :smile:

You lost 2 pounds!! Be sure and praise yourself for any loss---you're on your way, kiddo!

Really!

You are!

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Kevin, do you want me to come to Tennesse and walk with you?
C'mon down! Anybody else that wants to go, come on down, too!!

FOZ

Gonzo

Reaction score
I don't personally have a weight problem, since I've been pretty scrawny my whole life. Just what you don't want to hear.

BUT, my wife, who is an excellent cook, has had a love affair with food HER whole life, and has been harangued by her mom for it. Even though her mom's the one that instilled in in her.

ANYWAY, over the last few months, Melissa has managed to lose 30 pounds, which is a HUGE thing for her. The most important thing with her has been cutting back on portion sizes and walking/running/working out.

She knows I still love her and I'm attracted to her, no matter what size or shape she's in. And she can kick my boo-tay.

What gets her down most is the weeks that she doesn't lose anything, or she doesn't see immediate progress--but the thing is, she's in SO much better shape now than she was six months ago--I'm not sure if she can see it the same way that I can, but I also don't have the emotional baggage she does. MY mom never told me I was fat.

ANYWAY...I don't know where I was going with this, as usual, but take the support and encouragement where you can find it. Any progress is progress, and if you have weeks when you backslide, consider how far you've already come.

And people who are skinny could stand to work out too.

:eek:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
ANYWAY, over the last few months, Melissa has managed to lose 30 pounds, which is a HUGE thing for her.
I didn't know she left ya!

LOL!!

*insert Evil Byron emoticon here*

Sowwy, I just couldn't pass it up...

*snicker*

:big_grin:

:stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Thanks, Byron.

Ooops! I forgot! Kevin said when he ever meets me he's gonna shave my head!

Er, how 'bout long-ditance, online walking, buddy?