Diet Time. Oy!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Thank you, Dirth! Only got a couple more days in the cast, then a few more weeks and I'm healed!

Originally posted by DirthNader
If you're asking me how long it took to lose my weight, it took about 3 1/2 months of strict dieting and excercise. Of course, it probably helped that I was 16 at the time.
WOW! That's amazing!!! 3 and a half months??? Wow! How'd you do it? That's... wow!

I'm going to be 16 next month. Maybe by the end of the year... :big_grin: That's be sweet! Just gotta remember not to get my hopes up...

I think the particular excercise you were reffering to is called the lat pull-down. Great one for the back muscles.
Yeah, that sounds about right. We'll probably start going again when my leg is better.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
well when the cast comes off, that place is always skinny from lack of exercise....
:flirt: Or fatter from lack of exercise. My left leg (the good one) is the one that's getting skinny cuz it's the one I'm using more.

DirthNader

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I'm going to be 16 next month. Maybe by the end of the year... :big_grin: That's be sweet! Just gotta remember not to get my hopes up...
Holy shnap, son! I thought you was at least as old as I am:eek:. Shoot, if you were I would say that you had a bit of an uphill climb ahead of you, but in truth you're in your prime. If you want to lose the weight, now is definately the time to do it. That isn't to say that anybody older couldn't do it either, it just seems that it's easier at a younger age.

15? Wow! Well you write with maturity and I have always felt that the way a person writes is a reflection of who they are.

Again, you have my support and if you have any questions or need that extra motivation, feel free to call on me anytime. Well, time for my........*yawn*.................................... :sleep:

Super Scooter

Reaction score

15? Wow! Well you write with maturity and I have always felt that the way a person writes is a reflection of who they are.
Why, thank you!

I've been around other kids my age, and, I gotta tell ya', for the most part, I'd rather hang out with people in their twenties and thirties (there are a few exceptions).

I also have a friend who just turned 10. Other than his height and voice, you could swear he was at least 15! He's a good kid.

In case you're wondering, Sarah's 14. There are a few people on here who you'd never guess were my age. Then, there are a few on here who you wouldn't guess were my age (bad thing).

Just kidding! Just kidding! Stop throwing penguins!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
:zany: :zany: :zany: :zany:

*Puts penguins down* Oh, OK.
...I honestly didn't think Sarah & SuperScoot were that young, at first, either....Course, I'm only 4 years older than Sarah.....
My brother's 13, and he LOOKS 19. *I* look 14. :frown:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That's okay. My sister always says I look 13. *sigh* It just isn't fair.

:smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
DirthNader said:
Wait a minute. What the heck are you talkin' about??? Have you ever even looked at my posts???

Well, I suppose my purpose on here has now been defeated. I'll be taking my hat and leaving you now...

*sigh* I didn't bring a hat...