1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Sep 9, 2008.

1. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

DUDE! That's AWESOME! Which paper? Is it your local one or a nationwide periodical? :attitude:
  2. rtgentry Member

It is on the San Antonio Express news paper for today
  3. Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh wow! Can not wait to see the song number and so great that he was on the front page of the paper, too!
  4. Luke Active Member

I'm pretty sure there are two trailers on the NBC website for this, i couldnt actually access them as im outside the USA but its on their holiday video page.
  5. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

There's actually a five minute clip from the special featuring the large Post Office song and dance number that is just spectacular. I'm in awe right now... this special is going to be AMAZING.

There's also another clip of the special highlighted in NBC's total holiday preview commercial--and LtS was DEFINITELY the biggest part of the commercial, so will probably be the biggest part of NBC's holiday broadcasts. This is SO exciting and I'm SO glad to be a part of all this. :D

GO MUPPETS! ! !
  6. Muppet Loverr Member

I am goin to check out NBC.com~!

I love the song "I Believe in Santa Clause" soo beauitful~!
  7. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

can anyone please post the link? :D
  8. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Just go to www.nbc.com and look for the big button about the Macy's Parade (complete with Kermit on the FRONT!) and then go to their holiday page and it's easy to find from there.
  9. Muppet Loverr Member

10. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

thanks for the post! :) it looks awesome! Miss Piggy on the letter belt made me laugh out loud cause just the way her legs were kicking hahah
  11. Colbynfriends Active Member

I'm geting excited for this. I got a kick out of seeing Pops, Sweetums, and Beau in the two online videos.
  12. Baby Gonzo Member

The second I saw Pops and Sweetums, I couldn't help but to be extremely excited! I can't wait!
  13. Ilikemuppets New Member

I can't help bet feel that they are back in full force! And NBC is the one that is giving them the push they need! No offense to Disney. I mean they really are doing their darn-dist over there.
  14. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yes, but they're doing it backed with Disney's extreme pushing. It's a group effort.
  15. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS THING!

*Runs to Doc Brown's house to swipe his time machine*
  16. rtgentry Member

I am so pumped up now seeing the videos. I love the new puppet technology they are using
  17. Ilikemuppets New Member

That's true! But I like how there seem to be doing quite a bit of pushing themselves for this special. I just know it's going to be a success! Hope this leads to more-more-more! :insatiable:
  18. Zack the Dog Active Member

That was awsome and the clips i saw durring the parade today looked really cool too! This is looking more and more like a real special Muppet project! It looks like they are using two diffrent Fozzie puppets though, the MFS-ish one outside the post office and a more classic looking one, (which i like better) during the song number.:o
  19. beaker Well-Known Member

Wow.....
    http://www.nbc.com/Movies_Specials_...ideo/clips/a-muppets-christmas-preview/852503

This doesn't look like some "special", this has the look and feel of
    a Muppet film. Heck this has more of a theatrical film look/feel than the Muppet Christmas and Oz thing. No, this is the Muppets BACK in the big apple, and holy goodness is the magic back. So cool seeing
    Big Mean Carl, Mr. Peasey/Director, Luncheon Counter Monster, Pops, assorted rats, chickens and of course the core of Kermit/Pepe/Gonzo/Piggy/Fozzie/Animal/Rizzo.

*so wishes this was a two hour thing, since one hour tv special means 45 minutes of actual time*
  20. cahuenga Active Member

can someone post the christmas preview on youtube? thanks!