1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Sep 9, 2008.

1. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Seeing Pops, Sweedums, & The Luncheon Counter Monster was great then I saw Beauregard in the preview and just about jumped for joy out of my chair!
    This thing is going to be so awesome, now if only Digit and Leon would make a come back.
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

This was just done right and finally looks like The Muppets have been done justice by people who believe in then and back them with full confidence! And I have a feeling that this will be muhc bigger then Oz!
  3. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Outside the USA cannot open the NBC link.

Is it on youtube, or anyone know how I can watch it?

Is this special gonna be shown in the UK?

Chris
  4. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Wow! That NBC preview is terrific! The music is great, the Muppets feel true to their characters (loved Gonzo: "I gotta try this"), and the whole thing just feels right.

Bring it on!
    :)
  5. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

That was actually pretty good. I like Pepe commenting on the absurdity of the post office being like that. Gonzo jumping on the conveyor belt was classic as well. It reminded me of GMC where he got his nose stuck and tells Fozzie he's got to try it. The werido is weird again. Bloomberg's part was "meh".
  6. stick

stick New Member

hope this dec 17th is airing in canada.
  7. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

8. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

Me either. If they say they have everybody, I can't wait to see it.
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Any danger of these previews appearing on YouTube anytime soon? Not that I'm complaining...I'm just COMPLAINING! Gimme previews! Gimme gimme GIMME! *ahem* Anyone able to transfer these things to Youtube?

Bea:zanu:{Has apparently been off MC long enough to get a message at the top of the forum saying that I haven't posted for ages and should join a discussion...}regard
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hahahaha! What! THAT, my friend, is ridiculous.
  11. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Maybe this has been mentioned already and I missed it, but are there any plans to release this on DVD?
  12. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

13. theprawncracker

..............................................................................

*falls over*

*dead*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ! ! ! ! ! !

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO--HOW CAN I EVEN--AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ROWLF! SINGING! ROBIN! SINGING! DR. TEETH! SINGING! CRAZY HARRY! BLOWING THINGS UP! FOZZIE! GONZO! KERMIT! SINGING! PEPE! SINGING! RIZZO! SINGING! POLICE CAR! THIS VIDEO WAS POSTED ON FOZZIE'S PROFILE! ! ! ! ! ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! *EXPLODES*
  14. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

PRAWNIE! calm down! *slaps you across the face over and over* get a hold of yourself! if you die you wont be able to see the movie at all!
  15. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

I belive you forgot Scooter. ;)
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah! This video is just awesome!
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

So...

Anyone notice...The piano lid fall on Rowlf's fingers? Animal smashing Scooter's laptop? Eric's head below Miss Piggy? Beaker's Girlfriend has at least two costumes, suggesting two scenes. Zoot has a woolen hat!
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Are you playing this in slow motion? Will this require an intervention? :o Actually I noticed everything but Eric's head and Zoot's hat (however he did appear different for some reason).
  19. theprawncracker

For anyone who cares... I've compiled a ton of Letters to Santa pictures (including lots of screencaps) for everyone to enjoy! Merry Chirstmas! :D
  20. muppetfan89

muppetfan89 Member

Sorry, if this was asked already but, I just wanted to know, something. Now that Jerry Nelson isn't part of the Muppets, anymore, and just Sesame Street, who's playing his characters?