Ask the Great Fozzini!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh Great Fozzini,

Would it be looking if I just peek in the window?

Kye

Reaction score
Oh great Fozzini! My mind is consumed with anticipation of the arrival of my new Backstage muppet playset that I ordered online. When will It ship? When will It arrive? And maybe slightly more relevant...when, will at least 12 of my cluttered bookshelf dwelling muppets have a new, less dusty home?
If your Banana is true, and you guess the actual day of arrival, a reward rare muppet collectable will be sent directly to you! Im not testing you...Im testing the Banana. If you win, you should share the prize.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Oh, Great Fozzini!
You never heard of the banana sketch?
Of COURSE I did! I perfected it! I, the Great Fozzini, heh heh...have known the wonderful...heh HA HA HA!..the HA HA HAAA HAAAAA!!!

OH! I CAN'T DO IT! HA HA HA HAA...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
Oh great Fozzini,
Will the monkey return in the sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean?
*crosses fingers*
I gaze into the crystal banana and do not see a paycheck with that monkey's name on it. I do see another monkey's name:

Johnny Depp.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Oh Great Fozzini,
Would it be looking if I just peek in the window?
It'd be illegal, that's what it'd be!! :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Kye said:
Oh great Fozzini! My mind is consumed with anticipation of the arrival of my new Backstage muppet playset that I ordered online. When will It ship? When will It arrive? And maybe slightly more relevant...when, will at least 12 of my cluttered bookshelf dwelling muppets have a new, less dusty home?
If your Banana is true, and you guess the actual day of arrival, a reward rare muppet collectable will be sent directly to you! Im not testing you...Im testing the Banana. If you win, you should share the prize.
Uh-oh! The non believer broke my banana's reception. I can say this after checking with the slate bowling ball:

Will ship with others, arriving soon thereafter, and as soon as you open it and place the figures on it.

You owe me one crystal banana. :embarrassed:

P

Philo and Gunge

Oh, Great Fozzini!

When will I get my Looney Tunes "Carrotblanca" video I won on Ebay? I've been waiting for 1 week!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
Oh Great Fozzini When will I find true happiness?
I look to my happy pills, and therein lies the answer: I lay it on the table and drop a sprinkle of water on it and POOF! I discover...

You will find what you seek when you stop looking for it where you thought it was.

The happy pill has spoken, nyaa!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Oh, Great Fozzini! When will I get my Looney Tunes "Carrotblanca" video I won on Ebay? I've been waiting for 1 week!
Continue to check your mail box and, sure enough, you will discover soon that you have received your video.

Sorry, but when I got it I never set the date and time on my crystal banana, plus the batteries for the remote control were too expensive!