1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ask the Great Fozzini!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ooops, sorry, that video isn't very worth buying...I've seen it.
  2. I don't care, I need SP, logo-free copies of some of those cartoons.

But while I'm here...

OH GREAT FOZZINI! Why do firemen wear red suspenders?
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Why did the cat wear a hat?
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

TO KEEP THEIR PANTS UP! WOCKA WOCKA!!
  5. Fozzie Bear

He didn't like to dress down. It was also to hide his bad toupe.

--------------------

Someone ask me questions about their future, and let's see what we can do. I have the crystal banana at the TV repair shop now...hope they can fix it.

In the meantime, I'm using this crystal chandalier.
  6. :confused:
    I have a question, though:
    For a long time it gave me nightmares... witnessing an injustice like that... it's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him... silly rabbit, Trix are for kids... I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?
  7. Fozzie Bear

He couldn't have the cereal because he's lactose intolerant so the milk will make him gassy, plus Trix are for KIDS! Not for rabbits. Rabbits are NOT allowed to eat Trix; but, adults with kid-like tastes ARE allowed to eat Trix. It is the rabbit's job to be pulled from a magician's hat, which is why he's a white rabbit. Rabbits are NOT allowed to eat Trix because they have the same effect that cuckoos have with Cocoa Puffs. It's a terrible, terrible mess!!
  8. Here's a question about my future...

Who will be my girlfriend? What does she look like?
  9. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Oh Great Fozzini:

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Ok Fozzini,

What will happen in the year 2020 about me?
  11. Fozzie Bear

Ahh...hmm...I do not have a name, but her hair appears dark, and she isn't anorexic. I see a green shirt, Kermit green to be exact. She's the one. She will be found very soon, and you should approach her or miss her forever. No, not that ugly one! The one over there across from you and more northeasterly--yeah, that's the one!
  12. Fozzie Bear

I can get you this far:

1 Lincoln Plaza, New York, NY 10023
  13. Fozzie Bear

You're turning 38 that year.
  14. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Fozzini, when I go off to school, how will I be able to handle not being able to get onto MC every day?
  15. Fozzie Bear

Badly, however you will sustain those necessities will Muppety stuff, whether it's on clothing or audio/visual means. Then, when you first sign-on to the internet, the second thing you'll hit will be MC--first you'll check e-mails. I know all this because it's exactly what happened to me; and, I was told all this my the man who lives in my finger--Mr. Psychic Bimbo.
  16. Kye

Kye Member

17. Fozzie Bear

18. Oh, Great Fozzini!

What is behind the green door?
  19. Fozzie Bear

Prize #3.
  20. Oh, Great Fozzini!

What prize is prize #3?