1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ask the Great Fozzini!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Great Fozzini!

When will there be world peace?

and

Will the Larry Doyle Looney Tunes shorts ever play in theaters? What movies will they be played with?
  2. Here's some for ya.

Why do we park in Driveways and Drive on Parkways?

Why in Baseball is the Foul Poul in Fair Territory?

How does a bus driver get out and close the door if its done with that lever inside?
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Yes. :cry:
  4. Fozzie Bear

To distant to tell; strong possibility, but the movies haven't been made yet; answered several games ago; because it was played at the fair; he uses a remote control.
  5. If progress means to go forward what does congress mean?
    Would you get arrested for running into a fire station yelling "MOVIE, MOVIE!!!"
  6. Fozzie Bear

Congress: To cheat the gress out of something.

Yes.
  7. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

What is a gress? :confused:
  8. Fozzie Bear

9. Oh, Great Fozzini!

Who framed Roger Rabbit? I've heard a rumor it was Christopher Llyod, but he'd never do that!
  10. Fozzie Bear

It was Judge Doom who had a remarkable resemblance to Christopher Lloyd, except Christopher Lloyd's eyes aren't so fiery red and full of hate. More like sea-foam hazel and full of duh.
  11. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

12. Fozzie Bear

When the Gress is in action, it won't work if you cheat it by leaving out one of the components known as either the user interface, the server, or a parameter. Since the Gress is mostly collected data transferred between particular modules, contained in seperate Grid Physic Networks, then by not including some information then you are able to cheat the system, thus you can make the final format become a creation that best suits the necessities of the reports you have to deliver.

Outside of this nutty response, you'll have to visit the "Ask the Great Bill Gates" thread.

ANYBODY DARE ASK THE UNIVERSALLY UNKNOWN QUESTIONS WHICH WE SHALL BECKON OF THE COSMOS AND THE POWERS OF THAT REALM??
    Don't forget, I own a crystal banana!! It's MAGIC! :eek:
  13. Fozzie Bear

THROUGH PERSONAL EMAIL COMES THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION I'VE EVER BEEN ASKED!! AND NOW, I KNOW THE ANSWER AND CAN GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT!!!

The answer is:
    THE HOKEY POKEY!!

(My sources must remain anonymous.)
  14. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Member

oh great Fozini.

Which came first?

the chicken or the egg? :( :p
  15. Fozzie Bear

Ah, the most popular question every time I offer up cosmic knowledge from the vast reaches of the universe, but ALAS! The answer is:

The Chicken; the egg had to come from somewhere.
  16. Oh, Great Fozzini!

Why can't I find plaster of paris in Paris?
  17. Fozzie Bear

Because you don't live there.
  18. Oh, Great Fozzini!

What happens when you reach a million posts?
  19. Fozzie Bear

Your computer crashes.

NEXT QUESTION?!
  20. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Oh, Great Fozzini!

Who's idea was this?