Ask the Great Fozzini!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Welcome back again to another edition of "Ask the Great Fozzini" who, by looking into his crystal banana, can see into the future!! Yes, and even YOU might ask yourself, "Can it be for real?" And the answer is, "Absolutely not! But, that shouldn't stop you from playing!"

So, come forth to the Great Fozzini's Tent of Mystery as he beckons upon the Spirits, Sprites, and and other soft drinks to help configure the answers to your questions, pulling the knowledge from the other world and outer space, and making up the first thing that comes to his mind!

Questions about your future, or of universal knowledge, can be laid upon the threshold of the Tent of Mystery.

So, it is time for you to...

ASK THE GREAT FOZZINI!

Beth C

Reaction score
Oh lookie, a thread I didn't start.

Hey Fozzini...

Here's a question for you. Will you look into that crystal banana and tell us if you will start more games in this here game room? :wink:

~Beth C

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here is a question for the Great Fozzini......

Will I ever get any alone time with the girl I love? I really love her. I need some answers now!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

P

Philo and Gunge

Will we EVER be able to have another "Ze Board of Random Randomness"?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Oh lookie, a thread I didn't start.

Hey Fozzini...

Here's a question for you. Will you look into that crystal banana and tell us if you will start more games in this here game room? :wink:

~Beth C
I know all and I see all...

*Shakes magic 8 ball.*

"Unknown at this time."

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Will I ever get any alone time with the girl I love? I really love her. I need some answers now!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
There is no answer to this question in my crystal banana, but I will consult the rubber chicken.

This works by that I throw him into the air and whichever end is facing me tells me the answer--so, we'll let the fates choose this 'un.

In this case, heads means yes, and feet mean no.

*flings rubber chicken.*

Uh-oh.
Okay, then; best 2 out of three:
and the answer is...

What?! Not now!

Oh, good grief! My rubber chicken is trying to have contract negotiations. I'll have to get back to you.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Will I ever be a Game Master?
It happened while I am 31 years old. Enjoy your youth. Have a life so, when you're 31, you won't be sitting in front of a computer all the time.

*Looks in crystal banana: "Will "I" ever have a life?" Response: "Don't bet your life on it." Shoot!*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Will we EVER be able to have another "Ze Board of Random Randomness"?
Checking into my crystal banana...I see...a thread. Within this thread there are many words which added together make a common topic. This topic consists of questions and answers and...oh! HA HA!! It's only THIS thread reflecting ni my crystal banana! HAA!! :embarrassed: