1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ask the Great Fozzini!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Welcome back again to another edition of "Ask the Great Fozzini" who, by looking into his crystal banana, can see into the future!! Yes, and even YOU might ask yourself, "Can it be for real?" And the answer is, "Absolutely not! But, that shouldn't stop you from playing!"

So, come forth to the Great Fozzini's Tent of Mystery as he beckons upon the Spirits, Sprites, and and other soft drinks to help configure the answers to your questions, pulling the knowledge from the other world and outer space, and making up the first thing that comes to his mind!

Questions about your future, or of universal knowledge, can be laid upon the threshold of the Tent of Mystery.

So, it is time for you to...

ASK THE GREAT FOZZINI!
  2. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

Oh lookie, a thread I didn't start.

Hey Fozzini...

Here's a question for you. Will you look into that crystal banana and tell us if you will start more games in this here game room? ;)

~Beth C
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Here is a question for the Great Fozzini......

Will I ever get any alone time with the girl I love? I really love her. I need some answers now!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
  4. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Will I ever be a Game Master?
  5. Will we EVER be able to have another "Ze Board of Random Randomness"?
  6. Fozzie Bear

I know all and I see all...

*Shakes magic 8 ball.*

"Unknown at this time."
  7. Fozzie Bear

There is no answer to this question in my crystal banana, but I will consult the rubber chicken.

This works by that I throw him into the air and whichever end is facing me tells me the answer--so, we'll let the fates choose this 'un.

In this case, heads means yes, and feet mean no.

*flings rubber chicken.*

Uh-oh.
    Okay, then; best 2 out of three:
    and the answer is...

What?! Not now!

Oh, good grief! My rubber chicken is trying to have contract negotiations. I'll have to get back to you.
  8. Fozzie Bear

It happened while I am 31 years old. Enjoy your youth. Have a life so, when you're 31, you won't be sitting in front of a computer all the time.

*Looks in crystal banana: "Will "I" ever have a life?" Response: "Don't bet your life on it." Shoot!*
  9. Fozzie Bear

Checking into my crystal banana...I see...a thread. Within this thread there are many words which added together make a common topic. This topic consists of questions and answers and...oh! HA HA!! It's only THIS thread reflecting ni my crystal banana! HAA!! :o
  10. What's up, doc?
  11. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Oh GREAT FOZZINI,

My question to you is after a long awaited return do you think it is possible for people at Muppet Central to welcome back a certain southern girl with sweet pants to the forum?

Your EXPERT advice would be greatly appreciated!

SugarBritchez :flirt:
  12. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

welcome back remember be
  13. Fozzie Bear

My blood pressure and weight which, according to the crystal banana, won't be reducing anytime soon if I don't start dieting.
  14. Fozzie Bear

I've checked the crystal banana and, LO! The spirit of one Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken approcheth! I do believe that this is a sign that, even though it's been two years since the appearance of Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken and he returns in this vision that, yes, it is possible!

Welcome back, Sweetpantz.
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Oh great Fozzini answer with please,

Would I have to go on a date to be with a girl or would I have to go out with a girl to be with her?

signed Nobody Knows
  16. sugarbritchez

Of course how could I forget you!!

~hugs Arron~ :flirt:
  17. sugarbritchez

Oh Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, muahhhhhh kissy kissy
  18. Fozzie Bear

Dear Nobody, I shall don the great and powerful rose-colored fuzzy-nose-glasses, and through these I shall see the answers to the questions of love and friendship. LO and Behold! To speak in the vernacular:

If you are with a girl then you are officially "be"ing with her, if you go out on a date with a girl, you will be "with" her; however, if you do not go anywhere or are not with a girl then you will "be" alone.
  19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Dear Fozzwacka, or whatever,

To be or not to be? And who is Toby anyway?

Shakspeare's Ghost
  20. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

Dear Fozziehomesini..

Why?.......

ryan