Ask the Great Fozzini!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Oh GREAT FOZZINI,

My question to you is after a long awaited return do you think it is possible for people at Muppet Central to welcome back a certain southern girl with sweet pants to the forum?

Your EXPERT advice would be greatly appreciated!

SugarBritchez :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
What's up, doc?
My blood pressure and weight which, according to the crystal banana, won't be reducing anytime soon if I don't start dieting.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
Oh GREAT FOZZINI,

My question to you is after a long awaited return do you think it is possible for people at Muppet Central to welcome back a certain southern girl with sweet pants to the forum?

Your EXPERT advice would be greatly appreciated!

SugarBritchez :flirt:

I've checked the crystal banana and, LO! The spirit of one Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken approcheth! I do believe that this is a sign that, even though it's been two years since the appearance of Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken and he returns in this vision that, yes, it is possible!

Welcome back, Sweetpantz.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh great Fozzini answer with please,

Would I have to go on a date to be with a girl or would I have to go out with a girl to be with her?

signed Nobody Knows

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I've checked the crystal banana and, LO! The spirit of one Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken approcheth! I do believe that this is a sign that, even though it's been two years since the appearance of Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken and he returns in this vision that, yes, it is possible!

Welcome back, Sweetpantz.

Oh Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, muahhhhhh kissy kissy

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Oh great Fozzini answer with please,
Would I have to go on a date to be with a girl or would I have to go out with a girl to be with her?
signed Nobody Knows
Dear Nobody, I shall don the great and powerful rose-colored fuzzy-nose-glasses, and through these I shall see the answers to the questions of love and friendship. LO and Behold! To speak in the vernacular:

If you are with a girl then you are officially "be"ing with her, if you go out on a date with a girl, you will be "with" her; however, if you do not go anywhere or are not with a girl then you will "be" alone.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dear Fozzwacka, or whatever,

To be or not to be? And who is Toby anyway?

Shakspeare's Ghost