1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ask the Great Fozzini!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

The answers are: "BE," and "Spider-Man."
  2. Fozzie Bear

Because I said so.
    (At least, that's what Mama always says...)
  3. Oh, Great Fozzini! Will MuppetCrypts be banned before he becomes a senior member?
  4. Fozzie Bear

This person exists not in my crystal banana.
  5. OH, GREAT FOZZINI...
    Who's your tailor? I love that outfit!
  6. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Oh, Great Fozzini! Will I ever get an avator for my account?
  7. Fozzie Bear

My ma.
  8. Fozzie Bear

9. Oh, Great Fozzini!

You never heard of the banana sketch?
  10. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

Oh great Fozzini,
    Will the monkey return in the sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean?
    *crosses fingers*
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Oh Great Fozzini,

Would it be looking if I just peek in the window?
  12. Kye

Kye Member

Oh great Fozzini! My mind is consumed with anticipation of the arrival of my new Backstage muppet playset that I ordered online. When will It ship? When will It arrive? And maybe slightly more relevant...when, will at least 12 of my cluttered bookshelf dwelling muppets have a new, less dusty home?
    If your Banana is true, and you guess the actual day of arrival, a reward rare muppet collectable will be sent directly to you! Im not testing you...Im testing the Banana. If you win, you should share the prize.
  13. Fozzie Bear

Of COURSE I did! I perfected it! I, the Great Fozzini, heh heh...have known the wonderful...heh HA HA HA!..the HA HA HAAA HAAAAA!!!

OH! I CAN'T DO IT! HA HA HA HAA...
  14. Fozzie Bear

I gaze into the crystal banana and do not see a paycheck with that monkey's name on it. I do see another monkey's name:

Johnny Depp.
  15. Fozzie Bear

It'd be illegal, that's what it'd be!! :o
  16. Fozzie Bear

Uh-oh! The non believer broke my banana's reception. I can say this after checking with the slate bowling ball:

Will ship with others, arriving soon thereafter, and as soon as you open it and place the figures on it.

You owe me one crystal banana. :o
  17. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Oh Great Fozzini

When will I find true happiness?
  18. Oh, Great Fozzini!

When will I get my Looney Tunes "Carrotblanca" video I won on Ebay? I've been waiting for 1 week!
  19. Fozzie Bear

I look to my happy pills, and therein lies the answer: I lay it on the table and drop a sprinkle of water on it and POOF! I discover...

You will find what you seek when you stop looking for it where you thought it was.

The happy pill has spoken, nyaa!
  20. Fozzie Bear

Continue to check your mail box and, sure enough, you will discover soon that you have received your video.

Sorry, but when I got it I never set the date and time on my crystal banana, plus the batteries for the remote control were too expensive!