You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
... if your own parents/relatives can hardly find any Muppet merchandise, but when you go shopping with them, you find tons (including some things you asked for.)
Haha, good one! How true that is. :insatiable:

...If you're making a strategic plan to "casually" bring up the topic of the Fraggle Rock box set to one of your relatives for Thanksgiving, hehe. :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you kinda freaked out because you saw a Muppet promo at the end of the Incredibles last night.

Daniel

ploobis

Reaction score
If all you have on your Christmas tree is nothing but Muppet and Sesame Street ornaments.

If you believe that The Great Gonzo really wrote The Christmas Carol.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed muppet fan if you make puppet likenesses of some of the Muppet Characters. (Guilty as charged)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you use your Facebook status to plug upcoming Muppet appearances.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Either that... Or almost all of your Facebook friends are Muppet fans/Muppet Central members. Speaking of which, Toga... Friend me please? Then maybe I can get into the torture lines.
*Evil relish. :concerned:

Ignorance

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed fan if 'the balcony scene' refers to Statler and Waldorf, not Romeo and Juliet.

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you are introducing a guest in school and then wave your arms around and go YAAAAAAAY!(Didn't happen to me, but sounded good didn't it?)

Daniel

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if, when looking at Christmas lights, you see a house with green lights and comment, "Must be the home of Kermit the Frog."

... if, during said event, your father states after you, "Or Oscar."