You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If you are introducing a guest in school and then wave your arms around and go YAAAAAAAY!(Didn't happen to me, but sounded good didn't it?)
In fifth grade we were doing a pretend talent show in class and I was playing the principal introducing the acts. On a whim, I decided to introduce every act with my own excited (and Kermit inspired) Yaaaaay! :smile:

Some students told me to stop because they didn't think a principal would be doing that, but I didn't care, lol.

ploobis

Reaction score
If you go fishing and throw your fish back in the lake like they were boomerangs!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
...if when your friends mention they used SS to babysit their kids that morning, you launch into a 20 minute exegesis on the educational plot, sophisticated music, and topical parodies they missed out on from that particular rerun.

...if you've started consciously eating M&Ms in certain patterns because you associate colors with muppets--get rid of the red ones first because they can be annoying, and make sure to eat either yellow & orange togeher, or yellow & brown together, because they're best friends.

...if to stay awake at a boring meeting, you draw all the speakers as AMs...and then rewrite Five People in My Family to describe the presentations of the Five Experts on My Panel...

unclematt

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you bought the Stan Smith Adidas shoes just to be buried in. Kinda morbid, I know but its what I want.

ngreen522

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you bought the Stan Smith Adidas shoes just to be buried in. Kinda morbid, I know but its what I want.
Wow, dude. You're 28! I think you win .... We can close the thread now.

ngreen522

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you already knew the coreography, and danced along to "Delivering Chistmas" when it aired last night.
Guilty!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you already knew the coreography, and danced along to "Delivering Chistmas" when it aired last night.
Guilty!
Hahaha! I wasn't THAT extreme... but I WAS singing along! ...In the various Muppet voices... :halo:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if what you mostly wondered about the new Christmas special was "Did Zoot REALLY say 'Happy Hannukah'?"

... if you talk to someone the next day to find out that another friend confirmed that Zoot DID say "Happy Hannukah".

... if you think your friend and fellow Muppet fan is a psychic.

... if you want more Bunsen/Beaker moments like at the end of the special.

... if you practally SQUEALED and SHOUTED every time you recgonized a Muppet in the background of the special.

... if you stated during the special that you hate it when they cut to commercial right when it's getting suspenseful...

... if you realize that the above comment that you made was an indirect mention to a line of JHH...

... if said JHH line was said by one of your favorite characters from the show...

... if your family tells you to be quiet while the special was on.

... if you had to tell a family member more than once to sit down so that you wouldn't miss a thing.

... if you want the DVD release of "Letters to Santa" to hurry up.

ploobis

Reaction score
If you get really mad when somebody calls the Muppets "Muffins"! :mad:

ngreen522

Reaction score
If you get really mad when somebody calls the Muppets "Muffins"! :mad:
I KNOW! I hear "Muffets" all the time.
Also, you can clearly tell tht I like Kermit. He's plastered all over my office. On several occasions, people have walked inand said, "Oh, I can see you lke Hermit the Frog" I want to smack them, but I don't.
One woman even called him Ernie .... ? ! ? ! But I couldn't get too mad about that, obviously. She was close.