You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

ngreen522

Reaction score
... if you find satisfaction in replacing Elmo's name with your name when you sing 'The Elmo Song'.

"This is the song, la la la la, Nia song!":big_grin:

ploobis

Reaction score
I KNOW! I hear "Muffets" all the time.
Also, you can clearly tell tht I like Kermit. He's plastered all over my office. On several occasions, people have walked inand said, "Oh, I can see you lke Hermit the Frog" I want to smack them, but I don't.
One woman even called him Ernie .... ? ! ? ! But I couldn't get too mad about that, obviously. She was close.
When I was in the 4th or 5th grade, Everybody in my school always called the Muppets "Muppet Babies!" Like they never watched The Muppet Show before The Muppet Babies series! But what are ya gonna do? :rolleyes:

Heres another one....

If you sat through an entire episode Ed Sullivan or Saturday Night Live (from season 1) to watch the Muppets. :smile:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
~... if you can somehow predict what song will come next in you Muppet song-filled iPod.
~... if said iPod IS filled with Muppet songs.
~...if you're a little freaked out that "Simon Smith & His Dancing Bear" just played back-to-back: the one from Jim's Memorial service first, then the one oone the first TMS record.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if your holiday music playlist consists almost entirely of Muppet songs.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if your sister is so horrified at the Muppet-to-non-Muppet ratio of music on your computer, she adds literally hundreds of non-Muppet songs... and, a year later, you still haven't listened to them.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if you're having trouble figuring out which Muppet songs to add to your almost-entirely-Muppet-song-filled iPod next.

... if the only reason that you found out that Judy Garland sang a version of "After You've Gone", or the fact that the song has actual lyrics, is that you absolutely adore when the Muppet Orchestra performed that song in the UK Spot of TMS Episode 504: Shirley Bassey, a.k.a. the first episode that Lips actually had significant screentime and performed "Barnyard Boogie" with the rest of the EM, in which he got to sing a verse by himself.

In fact, you KNOW you're obsessed if you know that the above is true.

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you almost freaked internally when you heard the Muppets being played at your reletives house on Christmas.

Daniel

ploobis

Reaction score
If you get really bugged when people call Dr. Teeth "Dr. Tooth!" :big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
If you get really bugged when people call Dr. Teeth "Dr. Tooth!" :big_grin:
haha, I've never heard anybody call him Dr. Tooth! But I would be annoyed if they did.

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, the other day one of my friends called Cookie Monster Elmo. I mean, REALLY. That's rather sad.