You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you always stop halfway down the stairs EVEN if the fire alarm is going off and it's NOT a pre-planned drill and there are at least four floors of people behind you trying to get out. (Ah, college...)

Ignorance

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if when people say "Can you help? I'm lost." you recommend Hare Krishna.
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if your dream car is a spray painted rainbow Studebaker.
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if people draw pictures of you with muppets [http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/dolphinblue1/Iggy.png is a real example. :big_grin:]

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Or if you see a letter of the alphabet and you think it could talk to you.

unclematt

Reaction score
If you have come up with an international sign for Muppet for charades.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
You know you're an obsessed Muppet fan if...

You try spotting every Muppet in the huge crowd during the "Rainbow Connection" finale in The Muppet Movie (I know I am! :wink: )

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you can yak for an hour straight about SS at one of your friends

You own more than 2 muppet DVDs

You have a Muppet as your MSN display picture

ngreen522

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if when people say "Can you help? I'm lost." you recommend Hare Krishna.
I've fit this joke into so many conversations when someone admits to being lost in some manner. No one ever gets it. It's sad.

If you have come up with an international sign for Muppet for charades.
Please describe this sign, I'll spread the good news. You'll be famous. Anyone know if there's an ASL sign for Muppet? Should be.

Nick22

Reaction score
........if all your friends make fun of you for talking about the muppets 24/7

..........if you wanna cry during the scene in the its a very merry muppet christmas movie when fozzie is sitting all alone and has to tell kermit that he didnt deposit the money (poor fozzie)

.........if you notice every single small flaw in your palisades action figures

.........if you know more about the muppets then your parents do since they grew up with it

..........if you cant stop thinking about how awesome the new christmas special is gonna be this year (i know i cant)

Kiki

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you can yak for an hour straight about SS at one of your friends

You own more than 2 muppet DVDs

You have a Muppet as your MSN display picture
1. Yep. But they can't complain, they gab on about book characters and dragons and what 'ave ya for yonkers...

2. The last time I counted my Henson-related DVD/VHS collection I think I had 90. XDD

3.Yep. Even my msn address has a Muppet refernce: katie_phwaggle@hotmail.com

........if all your friends make fun of you for talking about the muppets 24/7

..........if you wanna cry during the scene in the its a very merry muppet christmas movie when fozzie is sitting all alone and has to tell kermit that he didnt deposit the money (poor fozzie)

.........if you notice every single small flaw in your palisades action figures

.........if you know more about the muppets then your parents do since they grew up with it

..........if you cant stop thinking about how awesome the new christmas special is gonna be this year (i know i cant)
1. Oh my God- YES. That movie was really depressing.

2. Yuppers. I collect tons of Palisades.

3. Yeah, I do. My Mum thought they were lame! :eek: She like them more, though.

4. Yep, I'm lookin' foward to it! I'm obsessed with Christmas specials, full stop. Lol.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if your own parents/relatives can hardly find any Muppet merchandise, but when you go shopping with them, you find tons (including some things you asked for.)