You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you lent all your Muppet DVD to a friend so he could burn them but now you cant fall asleep without them on at night

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if you've been neglecting homework for this site. X_X

... if your technology obsession is your most logical explaination for your crush on the robot from JHH. (It is!)

ngreen522

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you lent all your Muppet DVD to a friend so he could burn them but now you cant fall asleep without them on at night
LOL Guilty. I can't fall asleep without them, ... which is why I'd NEVER lend them out!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you pass a bike rack with a green bicycle and a pink bicycle and immediately think, "GMC! Couldn't we ride?" and then start singing.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if you bring your Muppet books to school.

... if you're super happy that you saw an upperclassman wearing an EM T-shirt that he got for Christmas last year.

... if you want to have a pet bunny named Bean.

... if you (or one of your younger siblings) wants a frog named Kermit (or Robin).

... if your little brother has a pet hamster named Janice (that you named).

... if you want to have a Guinea pig named Beaker.

... if you are converting your little brothers into Muppet fans.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
... IF you've read some posts in the MC Dorm topic, and can't help but laugh at some of them.
... IF you've watched the Harvey Korman episode of TMS and can't help but laugh when all sorts of Muppets transform him into a chicken outfit!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if you replace the name of your high school team with "Muppets" during cheers.

... if you called the red-headed girl that sat in front of you "Red Fraggle".

... if, when you hear someone asking another person for their phone number (not the actual words [the word was... well... if you know me well, you'd probably get it...] used), you silently say to yourself "Mine."

ploobis

Reaction score
If you know all the words to the song "You and I and George" by heart, You may be an obsessed Muppet Fan.

:smile: :sympathy: