You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo14

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if...

you know the name of the guy in Snuffy's Back Legs (Bryant Young, or at least he used to be)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you base your facial expressions on the muppets. (Most notably, I scrunch up my face like Kermit.)

Gonzo14

Reaction score
You might be an obseesed muppet fan, if you have muppet central as your homepage when you start up your computer

Beauregard

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you walk through life, thinking, "Now what can I do today that is obsesive that I can put onto this list later..."

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You may be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you walk through life, thinking, "Now what can I do today that is obsesive that I can put onto this list later..."
Guilty

unclematt

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
You might be an obseesed muppet fan, if you have muppet central as your homepage when you start up your computer
who doesnt?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
unclematt said:
who doesnt?
Pathetic people like me who can't figure out how to set something as a homepage. But it's okay, because my keyboard is really cool and I just have to push a button and whatever internet something I have open will automatically go to muppet central, or if I don't have any internet anything open it will open something. Still, it'd be nice... <shrug>.

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you've examined the first couple scenes in Muppts From Space to see how some muppets decorate their room... and matched your own room to your favorite muppet's decor.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Pathetic people like me who can't figure out how to set something as a homepage. But it's okay, because my keyboard is really cool and I just have to push a button and whatever internet something I have open will automatically go to muppet central, or if I don't have any internet anything open it will open something. Still, it'd be nice... <shrug>.
How 'bout a little help in that apartment Lisa, right click on the internet icon, then click on properties, then it'll let you change your home page. Hope this helps!

Peace,
Ryan
theprawncracker

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
oh, thanks much, prawncracker! I'll try that... eventually... <shrug>

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you think the best cure for depression is to sing "Bein Green," "The Rainbow Connection," "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday," and/or "The Wishing Song."

BEAR

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
oh, thanks much, prawncracker! I'll try that... eventually... <shrug>

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you think the best cure for depression is to sing "Bein Green," "The Rainbow Connection," "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday," and/or "The Wishing Song."

Hey, don't knock it, :mad: it helps!