You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Of course it helps. How else do you think I survived being a Jewish girl in an anti-Semetic shop class? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't by pretending I knew what I was doing!

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obssesed muppet fan if you are counting the hours till you are able to buy The Muppet Show Season 1

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
unclematt said:
You might be an obssesed muppet fan if you are counting the hours till you are able to buy The Muppet Show Season 1

i you will be @ wal-mart tonight @ 12:01am to picked up

Gonzo14

Reaction score
you might be an obsessed muppet fan if you can tell who performs whatnot muppets just by listening to their voice

RedDragon

Reaction score
...If you see LaLaLa and start singing Elmo's World(I only do this because it has been programed into my mind, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!).
...If you have Muppet hand puppets and have acted out a movie, with all the lines and songs(My Mom and my Uncle Rick used to act out TMM for my Uncle John).
...If when anyone says Fraggle Rock you start sing the theme and include Boober's ending line "Down in Fraggle Rock" in his bass like voice(I do).
...If you tried both working and dancing your cares away, and find dancing is a much better way.
......And upon deciding this you allow the Fraggles to play, turn up the music, and choose to dance everyday.
...If you can figure out way I worded the last statment the way I did.

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obssesed muppet fan if you have TMS Season 1 more that once since Tuesday.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
If you spend over an hour setting up your muppet figures

unclematt

Reaction score
If you change the background on the Pigs in Space playset more than once a week just because you can

Gonzo14

Reaction score
If you know more about muppet performers than most relatives

theprawncracker

Reaction score
If you can't decide which looks better on your computer's background, Vaudville Statler and Waldorf from TMS, or a TMS group picture.