Which Muppet are You Most Like

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I'm a combination of Fozzie, Gonzo and Scooter. I'm a rather hard worker and a very good go-fer [if I do say so myself]. I'm sorta a klutz like Gonzo and I'm REALLY sensitive like Fozzie

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
I'm most like...
*Zoot. During a disco at my school (it was 10 pm) I fell asleep...
Also, I am always sleeping during the lessons...
And I always wear a hat like his.

*Fozzie. If I tell a joke... you know.

* Miss Piggy. If someone into my class isn't nice to me, i'll hit him... "HIYAAAAAAA!"
seriously?...........are you my lost sister?..........i mean we're the same man!

1. I always fall asleep! a-lot!......during almost everything, when i eat, when i have lessons, during class!.........when i take a shower!!!!!!!!!........and i have a hat like his!....i think their called Fedora hats?
2. i hit someone if they ain't nice to me too!
3. when i tell a joke..........i sometimes don't go well :3

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that I can pin it down to just one Muppet that I'm the most like. I have a little bit of Wembley in me because I always want to people to like me and can't stand it if people are angry with me or are fighting in general. I also have got a bit of Boober in me because I have had my dumpy and depressed periods, plus the older I get the more I enjoy folding laundry. And when I'm around my friends and in a really good mood, I'm kind of like Rowlf because I just love sitting back, watching all the craziness and throwing in a quip when the scene calls for it.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I like to say Kermit the Frog. If I was honest, it'd be Crazy Harry.

Seriously, though... since the Muppets represent parts of personalities, I would say we're all a little bit of everyone. So I'm a bit of a level headed frog, a bit of a weirdo, sometimes a bear with unbearable jokes, sometimes a pig with emotional issues... it depends.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm definitely a Walter. I'm very passionate about the things that I love, while also nervous of the prospect of growing up and having to strike out on my own. And I suppose I was sort of teased when I was growing up by the other kids (because I preferred reading at recess, which is stupid), and I've always been a person who obsesses over things.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I already did one, but after going back and reading mine I feel like I should redo it.

I feel like I'm a bit of Fozzie, due to the fact I always tell terrible jokes. And I also am a Walter, but every Muppet fan is, I guess! But there are a few Muppets that I think would really be similar to my personality.

First, there's Gonzo who is the closest to my personality. He's weird and does odd things. That's me! His odd antics are something I would definetely do... you know, if I had a cannon, and, well, the ability to not be afraid to get shot out of one... but he's a weirdo and that is me in a nutshell.

Then there's Lew Zealand, who's similar to Gonzo in the way that he's crazy. His one-joke personality also fits me. Sometimes I am a one-joke guy. Repeating things. Lew is definetely one that's similar to me.

And lastly, there's Kermit, Johnny, and Floyd. I list them together because they're all showmen and performers. I am a performer too so they fit well into my personality.

That's about it. But like one other member said, there's a little bit of every Muppet inside us all.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm a very sarcastic fellow like Pepe or Rizzo.

We Got Us

Reaction score
I'm a mix of Scooter, Fozzie, and Boober: Scooter because when I'm in a group, I'm the one trying to get on everyone's good side by working hard and agreeing to everything: I'm a little of a suck-up. Plus, I do have a rich cigar-smoking southern uncle, but that's probably just coincidence. :wink: Fozzie because I'm a little co-dependent, and Boober because I'm (literally) an anxiety-ridden pessimist.