Which Muppet are You Most Like

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Annie Sue Pig. It seems like every time I've thought it was my time to shine, there's always been a larger-than-life girl who stepped in front of me and hogged (pardon the pun) the spotlight for herself. I've never gotten to be a Miss Piggy, for better or worse.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I have a reputation of being a younger Statler and Waldorf. I heckle a lot.
I'm also kinda like Dr. Teeth with his "out there" persona and his music skills.

That said, I can do plenty of Muppet impressions.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
I'm probably:

30% Zoot- I'm pretty quiet, sleep alot, tend to zone out, and when I do talk, it's usually random and has nothing to do with the topic c:
30% Rizzo- One person told me this, and it took me a while to realize they were right. I tend to play straightman to my best friend (A combo of Gonzo and Lips) and I'm very sarcastic.
20% Cookie Monster- :big_grin: okay, I have to admit it. My love for food, especially sweets, is a big part of my personality, as well as my gut :/
10% Johnny Fiama- I was told this because I'm a singer, and I love Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett. I personally don't see it, but oh well.
10% The Muppet Newsman- XD I love watching the news, and I honestly get hit in the head alot.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
I think I'm....

:smile:, because I'm gentle, sensitive, and can really blow my top, rarely.

:concern:, because, in short, I'm weird. I also like to do crazy things.

:embarrassed:, because I like to make people laugh. But, however my jokes don't stink!

Frozann

Reaction score
A combo of those:

- Miss Piggy. I'm a lot like her in appearance, and, sometimes, temper.
- Kermit/Scooter, because I'm either leader either leader's first mate.
- Marvin Suggs, jokingly, because I work with my dogs in a way Marvin does (not literally and not really!)

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I'm most like...
*Zoot. During a disco at my school (it was 10 pm) I fell asleep...
Also, I am always sleeping during the lessons...
And I always wear a hat like his.

*Fozzie. If I tell a joke... you know.

* Miss Piggy. If someone into my class isn't nice to me, i'll hit him... "HIYAAAAAAA!"

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I think it depends on my mood. Today I felt like Kermit when he gets majorly stressed. I'm very much like that at times. I can be in charge and lead others by inspiriation but when something starts going wrong I have a tendancy to freak. (I know Kermit doesn't do that too often but when I get that way I thnk of when he gets that way.) Other times I'm just like Gonzo, wild crazy and weird (but if you look you can see a method to my madness) Many a time I feel like Wembley Fraggle (especially that seen in "the Beast of Blue Rock" when he closes his eyes and then throws himself into a wall. My thoughts tend to do that to me at time) I'll let y'all know more when I think of other things.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Me

Well, I'd like to say Gobo. However, I have to say I'm an intersting cross between Gobo, Wembly, Mokey and Scooter. I've been told I dress and look quite a bit like Scooter and I play the role of go-fer often between my family and friends. Gobo because I like to think of myself as brave and I'd be crushed if I was unable to help and protect my family and friends forever and ever. I've also been told I have a knack adventure and leadership. Wembly mostly because I am THE singlr most indecisive [sp?] person on earth. I also have a tenency to really need people. Mokey because well I'm a poet and dreamer who loves taking care of people and I do like to think my advice is good. Oh and according to my mom I have a Sam the bald eagle glare when I get really mad at someone. :attitude:

Son of Enik

Reaction score
In the eyes of others as well as myself, I am most like Sam Eagle. I believe that order must be kept, no one should forget their manners and when people are being unruly in my presence I get very frazzled. Besides all that, I am very patriotic too.