Which Muppet are You Most Like

Puckrox

Reaction score
I feel like I'm Walter, Gonzo, and Wembley combined.

I'm Walter because I'm passionate about the things I love, dedicated to causes I believe in, and always am ready to help others out.

I'm Gonzo because I have my own unique way of living life, be it my sense of humor or the art that I create, and I've been called a weirdo more than times than I can count. :smile:

And I'm Wembley because I'm so indecisive and I would do absolutely anything for my friends.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I feel like I'm a combination of Scooter (I am sort of a gofer at my job), Walter (the enthusiastic Muppet fan), Animal (I dig rock music, have got an appetite, and I dig the ladies! :big_grin:), and possibly Sam (I do think, to quote the Eagle in the new movie, "Everything Stinks") and Oscar (in the early seasons of Sesame Street, where all he wanted to do was to be left alone and not be bothered by people. I'm like that too sometimes, especially in the mornings. But unlike Oscar, I don't get mad about it)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well, I'm really a mix of Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo, Beaker, and Kermit.
(What a mutt! LOL)

But every quiz I've ever taken,

Every action I do,

Every person who says so,

Proves I'm mostly like Miss Piggy.

I often speak faux french, I get jealous of women who get too close to my "frog" (And think, I'm only 13, LOL), and I love being in the spotlight! I love it!

Vincent L

Reaction score
Kermit: for always wanting to get everything in order
Gonzo: for not being sort of a weirdo
Fozzie: for wanting to be funny, but always fails

Hayley B

Reaction score
I'm more like Fozzie. Just want to be so accepted. Maybe Beeker too, since he's shy.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Probably not exactly a good thing but I am a mix of Piggy:mad: I can be demanding and sometimes dramatic. But I am also like Kermit:smile: just kind of laid back and try to always be realistic but also try to treat people with how I'd wanna be treated. I can def say I'm like Walter:fanatic: in that I'm a total Muppet beyond crazy fan. :embarrassed:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Probably not exactly a good thing but I am a mix of Piggy:mad: I can be demanding and sometimes dramatic. But I am also like Kermit:smile: just kind of laid back and try to always be realistic but also try to treat people with how I'd wanna be treated. I can def say I'm like Walter:fanatic: in that I'm a total Muppet beyond crazy fan. :embarrassed:
Me too! ... But a LOT more Piggy.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Put a bit of Kermit in a bowl, add a bit of Miss Piggy and mix it all well together with general Muppet craziness and you have me, mich, moi and меня :big_grin:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I took a quiz on Quizfarm, and I'm…Robin?
Well, he is my favorite, but do I feel Robin?