Which Muppet are You Most Like

robodog

Reaction score
I'm a mix of Boober and Walter.

Like Boober I am often worried, pessimistic, anxious or just plain depressed.

Like Walter I can be very enthusiastic and obsessive about certain things.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Though I've never watched Fraggle Rock, I have to say that I'm a cross between Mokey (because I love the arts and writing) and Bunsen (because I can be quite socially clueless sometimes, haha).

DrStrangepork

Reaction score
Hi im new. I think I would be most like
Fozzie 35 percent:embarrassed:because I tell jokes alot
gonzo 35 percent :concern:because I like different things
Kermit 3o percent:smile:because I say yes to the right people

(written by my 10 year old muppet nut of a son!)

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I am like Walter by like 80%, because of my obsessions with the Muppets, and about 20% Kermit, because I am sort of like a leader. :smile:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I would have to say I'm most like Walter, because, as CaseytheMuppet said, I too am obsessed with the Muppets, as well as many other Henson related projects. While I don't have much in the way of Muppets memorabilia (I just bought Palisade's Kermit bust on eBay and I'm bidding on the Fisher Price Scooter figure MIB, so that's about to change), I have a plethora of Muppet DVD's, including TMS seasons 1 and 3 (I watched most of season 2 on Netflix but I still intend to get it eventually), every theatrical Muppet Movie except MTI (though again I intend to buy it at some point), The Storyteller DVD, Dark Crystal DVD, both the special and regular editions of Labyrinth DVD's, and every season of Fraggle Rock (though my sister actually bought the latter for her 1-yr-old, to be fair). I also saw The Muppets in theaters 5 times so far, so yeah, I'm definitely most like Walter in my undying passion for the Muppets. Can't whistle for beans, though:wink:.

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
I am alot like Fozzie cuz i tell bad jokes, Walter cuz i am a huge fan, and possibly Sam The Eagle cuz i am a true American

beaker

Reaction score
Truthfully, probably Walter meets Wembley Fraggle

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I'm like Beaker meets Miss Piggy, which is a very strange and bewildering combination...

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
If I really have to pick, I'm most like Kermit. I'm the one who takes charge because in all truth no one else well, I'm the peace-keeper and I'm the one who keeps it together for everyone else even though it really takes a toll on me. However, just like the frog himself, once my temper reaches it's boiling point it will SIZZLE (such as when Kermit blows up at Piggy and then fires her)