Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

gravy

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they just email each other. Whatever happens there, though, is not much of anyone's business.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Looks like Shane has access to various episodes from the anonymous source:
(Fingers crossed we'll see the actual video at one point or another! :fanatic:)
Well, at first only Scott had access to all the trusted sources, then Shane got access, and then Muppet VJ did. So I'm not too surprised that this has eventually happened.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I really enjoy Gina's first episode. It's a great introduction to the character, the science theme is solid, and it's got a previously lost song by Joe Raposo. Hats off to Nancy Sans for this one.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I really enjoy Gina's first episode. It's a great introduction to the character, the science theme is solid, and it's got a previously lost song by Joe Raposo. Hats off to Nancy Sans for this one.

OMG! This is so awesome! I've wanted this for so long!!

BigBirdFan6

Reaction score
Could somebody describe the episode number animation in episodes 333, 343 and 669? Can you also describe the one in episodes 415 and 425?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Two classic episodes that had me scratching my head for different reasons. First, Elmo meets a shady guy who "deals" him the word NO, and in the latter episode we meet "Garbo."
https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_2706
https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_2303
Well, the former is an interesting and indirect way of addressing drugs (I'm surprised they haven't made it like one of their tentpole "big issue" episodes they bring up all the time).

The latter is just, "130 episodes is a lot of work! Make up characters!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(I'm surprised they haven't made it like one of their tentpole "big issue" episodes they bring up all the time).
Well, Lou Berger once said there were certain issues they just couldn't do with in a "Sesame" way (a la Snuffy's parents getting divorced), and you have to admit, even anti-drug PSAs and specials aimed at slightly older children can be a tad . . . unsettling (take it however you will).