Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
They did another juggling character for Fred Garbo? Did we know about this? It looks more like a Between the Lions character.
Yeah, I think I do remember hearing about it before, but i'm not sure if we ever saw pictures.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I really enjoy Gina's first episode. It's a great introduction to the character, the science theme is solid, and it's got a previously lost song by Joe Raposo. Hats off to Nancy Sans for this one.

Looking at the guide with pictures, I am surprised that the first scene takes place during the daytime, I thought the whole thing took place at night. I guess that's what I get for previously only looking at the guide once after it was fully guided before pictures were added. And I thought Gina ended up getting on the roof with plenty of time to watch, when it seems she actually missed out (again, I should have read it more after it was fully guided).

I hope this is one of the street stories to be featured on the 50th anniversary set. Though there's already so many confirmed street stories that I'm not sure if there's room for many more that haven't been announced (I can't remember if I said I hoped this one would surface in the Tough Pigs/Muppet Mindset "Somebody Come and Poll" poll).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Will Lee’s (assumed to be) last episode. 😢

Cookie3001

Reaction score
They did another juggling character for Fred Garbo? Did we know about this? It looks more like a Between the Lions character.
you know, I started banging my head against my desk since one of my main puppet characters is a large purple gorilla also named Garbo

Cookie3001

Reaction score
It was cool to look at the screenshots from Gina's debut, I have wanted to see this episode for so long and it would be cool if the episode was included on the upcoming DVD