Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Just want to ask, are any of those episodes available online, or were the screenshots of the street scenes from episodes accessible at a library?
In case you haven't been keeping up with the times: Scott received a vast amount of classic episodes (including the rare "Out to Lunch" special) from an anonymous source that he's currently using for Muppet Wiki guiding purposes. Occasionally he'll post a clip or two on the Wiki's Facebook and Twitter accounts, but for right now, they're strictly for helping fill up the SS episode guide pages...and research purposes in general.

Last edited:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Looks like Shane has access to various episodes from the anonymous source:

On a personal note, I'm thrilled that we FINALLY have a screenshot of a certain skit that I haven't seen in nearly 12 years:
(Fingers crossed we'll see the actual video at one point or another! :fanatic:)

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, he's had connections with them for years, so he's built up a decent amount of trust with them.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Well, he's had connections with them for years, so he's built up a decent amount of trust with them.
Well, yeah, that's true, but it just caught me by surprise, what with Scott being the one making guides for obscure episodes lately.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Was Telly the whiny version in those episodes? I can just tell by how the puppet looks. Did they remodel him slightly when Marty took over?

Also, there's something about the antron fleece aesthetic of the puppets I just love:

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
Do Scott and Shane know each other in person? Not trying to get in trouble, I'd just be surprised if they are privately contacting two different people at different times for collecting these episode scripts and clips.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Do Scott and Shane know each other in person? Not trying to get in trouble, I'd just be surprised if they are privately contacting two different people at different times for collecting these episode scripts and clips.
I heard they went out and a had a cup of joe today to celebrate the finding of Brian Meehl's Elmo.