When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this day and yesterday my air conditioner has been giving off extremely low cool air. Like I can feel the cool air coming through, but not enough to the point where I can feel the warmth disappear.

Like the temperature still says 81 degrees and I can still feel warm ness in my apartment like my AC might as well be turned off. I hate it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You might need to change the filter. Or at least clean it out. It’s very easy for dust to get caught in there and block the cool air from coming out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So…… I hate to sound weak, but I’ve been going through some really bad weed withdrawls.

I really try not to let the plant control my life, but with how sucky July was and with just….. recent news going on that’s now affected my YouTube channel, I need to settle my mind down with the green medicine plant until those thoughts are gone.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Still on a bit of a break from this place right now, but to be perfectly honest, I’m just completely dissapointed with certain members of the Sesame Street community right now, and honestly I just wish I weren’t apart of it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Still on a bit of a break from this place right now, but to be perfectly honest, I’m just completely dissapointed with certain members of the Sesame Street community right now, and honestly I just wish I weren’t apart of it.
And once again, things just go downhill from there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So at this point I’m basically counting down how many days I have left till my lease with this absolute **** show brick wall apartment comes to an end.

Yeah, this place has now just officially caught up with my mental health. I’m going to be doing A LOT of apartment searching when the time comes my lease will expire next year.

Truth is half the time these days I just find myself getting stoned on my couch because I absolutely hate living in this stupid part of the city and just everything around me.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I feel your pain, but getting stoned isn’t going to make it easier finding a place.
I can’t remember what your terms are, but if you’re living month-to-month, all you need is 30 days notice and you’re free to leave.
If you do have a yearly lease, don’t wait until the last day to find a new place. Unfortunately that gives the landlord the upper hand to evict you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Trust me by the time it gets to like April or May, I’m going to start looking around.