When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And yet, in my red state, they don't even enforce this. Like seriously, if people walk in without a mask, store employees will offer them a mask, but if they refuse, they just kind of shrug it off and are like, "Well, what can we do?"

EDIT: Haha! "I have Constitutional rights!" What rights of hers are even being violated anyway?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean they supposedly introduced a mandate back in May or so, and said there would be a 30-day jail sentence if anyone was caught outside without a mask, but obviously, they never enforced it. (Shrug)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Biden was going to put a mask mandate in effect when he takes office. On the sheer scale of things, in a nation of 330 million, how are you supposed to enforce that?

There was a similar incident in Australia. Whatever the Australian equivalent of Costco is, a woman made a similar stink. She didn’t want to wear a mask, and dared the store’s employees to call the cops on her.

Technically, there is no government mandate to wear a mask. But a store like Costco is a privately owned business (not a government agency). So if it’s their policy to have you wear a mask, it’s within their rights to do so, and enforce it. If you don’t have one,they might give you one at the door. If you still refuse to wear one, they have the right not to let you in, and you have the right to shop somewhere else. No constitution rights violated here.

Judge Fuzzy presiding. Next case.

mariolover

Reaction score
Took a long-needed break from social media today until the election (not counting this site)!

I have social media friends on both sides of the spectrum that post ridiculous nonsense.

Ended up unfollowing 2 people on Instagram because I got so tired of seeing their posts.

I still care about those 2 people, I just cannot stand what they post.

(Please don’t ask for the usernames of any of my social media accounts because I keep them private.)

All of the people I add on social media are people I know personally except for (on Instagram) celebrities, famous singers, famous pastors/evangelists, and Christian authors.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Trust me, there are folks I have cut ties with this year because some have used their support for Trump against me.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Like I said, that was so unbelievably selfish of her.
Two things that bother me about people like her
1) Because of my age and being diabetic, I’m in that susceptible group. So in public, I mask up, not just for my own protection, but so I protect others from me. Do I like wearing masks? No, but it’s the very least I can do.

2) I always hate people who feel entitled, the law doesn’t apply to them, like they have some kind of diplomatic immunity.
God help you, lady, if someone gets COVID because of you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Exactly, I mean I hate wearing them myself, but I’d rather just put it on and get what I need to do done and carry on and not have to put up with a huge fit over a piece of cloth.

You think that woman is bad? This one is the absolute worst:

Surprise, surprise, she’s also a Trump supporter.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Exactly, I mean I hate wearing them myself, but I’d rather just put it on and get what I need to do done and carry on and not have to put up with a huge fit over a piece of cloth.

You think that woman is bad? This one is the absolute worst:

Surprise, surprise, she’s also a Trump supporter.
While she’s not wearing her mask, come here, lady. Let me cough on you.
If she thinks she’s gonna get a lawyer to represent her, I’d love to see the look on her face when her case gets dismissed.

She’s just baiting, recording everything, getting people’s names, thinking she’s got a case and she’ll get some big payoff.
First, I hope she doesn’t mind waiting. Because of the virus a lot of courts are not in session, so it might be a couple years before her case even comes up.

Second, if she acts that way in court (and until further notice, she’ll probably be forced to wear one in court), not only will the judge dismiss her case, she’ll get fined for Contempt of Court, and good luck talking your way out of that.