When you need to rant...

mariolover

Reaction score
I don’t mean leaving home to live in a dorm. I mean moving out, bye Mom and Dad, I’m on my own for good, I got a lease or mortgage with my name on it.

Hasn’t happened yet? Then I guess it wouldn’t put you in any position to talk.
Well I remember telling my Grandma when I was 9 or so, I can't wait until I move out and get to do whatever I want without consequences!

She said "Not entirely, there's still jail!"

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You missed the whole point. I never said when I moved out I could live without consequences. And I never had to face consequences because I never got in trouble. The consequences are more severe when you’re on your own because you might not have Mom and Dad to fall back on.
But then again, what would someone like me know about any of this?

mariolover

Reaction score
You missed the whole point. I never said when I moved out I could live without consequences. And I never had to face consequences because I never got in trouble. The consequences are more severe when you’re on your own because you might not have Mom and Dad to fall back on.
But then again, what would someone like me know about any of this?
Gotcha.

crackmaster

Reaction score
WHY does Snickers have an ad playing that consists of nothing but SCREAMING?! All for a terrible pun. Even worse, it's UNSKIPPABLE. I thought the FCC banned loud commercials - but this is on the Net, so that means THEY FOUND A WAY TO GET AROUND THE BAN. The FCC should ban loud commercials on the Internet too! I never liked Snickers, and I never will after this ad! Plus, when I run into it, I usually have my volume on loud (it seems to come on a lot before Moloko for some reason) so I have to turn it off before the screaming starts. I froggin' hate you, Snickers.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
WHY does Snickers have an ad playing that consists of nothing but SCREAMING?! All for a terrible pun. Even worse, it's UNSKIPPABLE. I thought the FCC banned loud commercials - but this is on the Net, so that means THEY FOUND A WAY TO GET AROUND THE BAN. The FCC should ban loud commercials on the Internet too! I never liked Snickers, and I never will after this ad! Plus, when I run into it, I usually have my volume on loud (it seems to come on a lot before Moloko for some reason) so I have to turn it off before the screaming starts. I froggin' hate you, Snickers.
Same! I HATE stuff where there's screaming! Every time I hear screams from shows like cartoons, it scares the shittake mushrooms outta me!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Anybody here have a co-worker that does nothing but sit on his butt and looking on his phone, not paying attention to what he’s supposed to be doing and it angers you to no end! Well, I have one of those and I am sick of it! Believe me, I’m not the only one in that department. You see, I work in a dog daycare center and he doesn’t even pay that much attention to any of the other dogs in our care. We had a blind dog for an evaluation for daycare yesterday and not once did he pay attention to it! I was the one that at least played fetch with it and gave it attention. Lately, any new employees we have either don’t do their job or have a major attitude problem and are either let go or they leave on their own. When it’s just me and the other person, it feels like I’m doing all the work! Frankly, I wouldn’t mind working by myself at this point even though I know it’s not going to happen. I’m pretty much used to it by now. Thankfully, he’s getting replaced and I hope it’s very, very, very soon!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So I managed to get banned from a forum this past week because I posted something which had Black Lives Matter in the headline that apparently violated their politics policy.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Anybody here have a co-worker that does nothing but sit on his butt and looking on his phone, not paying attention to what he’s supposed to be doing and it angers you to no end! Well, I have one of those and I am sick of it! Believe me, I’m not the only one in that department. You see, I work in a dog daycare center and he doesn’t even pay that much attention to any of the other dogs in our care. We had a blind dog for an evaluation for daycare yesterday and not once did he pay attention to it! I was the one that at least played fetch with it and gave it attention. Lately, any new employees we have either don’t do their job or have a major attitude problem and are either let go or they leave on their own. When it’s just me and the other person, it feels like I’m doing all the work! Frankly, I wouldn’t mind working by myself at this point even though I know it’s not going to happen. I’m pretty much used to it by now. Thankfully, he’s getting replaced and I hope it’s very, very, very soon!
If it makes you feel any better, I had a coworker like that too once upon a time. Instead of running reports like me, she sat on her brains, talked to her friend on the phone, looking at eBay on the screen. This went on for so long I’d be in the room she didn’t even know I was there.

Until I screamed in her ear.😋
The look on her face was priceless.
The feeling I got leaving work that day, laughing my a$$ off, was equally priceless.