What song can you not get out of your head?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
This one has been stuck in my head lately. Anyone seen the Hazbin Hotel pilot on YouTube? This is a music video featuring one of the characters. The show has been picked up by a company called a24 and hopefully gets released in the near future. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Note: video does contain some sensitive imagery and it’s absolutely not for kids due to language and imagery as mentioned before.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This song has been stuck in my head these past couple days:

James Ingram had some seriously great pipes. And Michael McDonald’s heavy soul voice blends in quite well!

DancingQueen

Reaction score
Until a couple months ago, the theme song from the movie Sitting Ducks was stuck in my head....it's a very catchy, very simple little folkish ditty, but it was maddening not only because it was so catchy, but because I couldn't figure out the chord progression until last week, no matter how hard I tried.

But then I found a movie I'd been looking for for 30 years, a made-for-TV movie from 1989 called Bridesmaids that my parents had on tape when I was little (I was such a movie-obsessed youngin' that I memorized all the titles on their labels so I could look them up in my movie books). This movie has tons of catchy Motown songs in it, but it begins with The Dixie Cups' "Chapel of Love".....aaaand, now that's stuck in my head too. It's almost as repetitive as the theme from Sitting Ducks, which is probably why it's stuck in my head so bad....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this is from a movie featured on Mst3k's 10th (and final of the original series) season (Track of the Beast Moonbeast):

The movie is god-awful but this song is so catchy!