What sketches scared you as a kid?

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Thought of another one, the Budgie #10 Song. The way the 10 spontaneously grew arms and started playing a guitar was really unsettling to watch as a kid. Like the Larry King sketch I previously talked about, this made me dread the number of the day being 10. Like most sketches I feared as a child, I am now no longer scared of it.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
^ Was that segment also referred to on Muppet Wiki as "A Number Ten from Tennessee"?

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Regarding "Scanimate H", I have no problem with just the audio, but I can't stand seeing the still image of Maria with special effects when illustrating "head" and "hair". i have no issues with seeing Maria in live action classic segments, though.

After listening to the segment's audio, I had originally thought that the segment had 1960s references, but apparently it was not the focus. In fact, it was just a Word Showcase segment, illustrating body parts, animals and activities beginning with H, but it was presented a lot differently than the traditional film counterparts like "D: a delightful letter". Plus, "Scanimate H" used a cast member (Luis) and a child, while the earlier Word Showcase segments used a non-cast member as a voiceover, naming words over mostly film footage.

I'd like to ask, who was the male voiceover ised in the word showcase segments for D, G and T?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just discovered this one on YouTube and find the music alongside that weird "BING!" sound effect to be a bit unsettling:

It doesn't exactly scare me per say but I certainly felt a huge shiver down my spine the first time I heard that music. It fits perfectly with the alien theme of the sketch.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Yeah, as far as “Bad” parodies go, this certainly isn’t “Fat”.

Great job on the video, BTW. I agree with one of your entires, but for different reasons.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Which one do you agree with out of curiousness?

If you haven’t seen it yet, be sure to check out part one as well!