What sketches scared you as a kid?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So I made a part two with sketches that I personally found terrifying as a kid.

Happy Halloween!

:wink:
I love the research you put into these videos. I'd like to see you do reviews of movies with this style on your other channel, maybe when you finally see Kermit's Swamp Years and Muppets Wizard of Oz.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don’t have any plans for that, but I appreciate your suggestion.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Which one do you agree with out of curiousness?

If you haven’t seen it yet, be sure to check out part one as well!
The Safari Letters Segments. I was more scared of the shot of the snake. Snakes are my second biggest fear, so naturally I would be horrified at that sight. I did think the letters they used in the segments looked cool, though.

And I have seen part 1. It’s great too. I love how both videos feature my favorite letter and number as the “sponsors”.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Snakes are also a big phobia of mine, so yeah, the snake and alligator also did it for me. Those skits just never made me feel comfortable the first couple times I saw them.

And yeah, I just put them in as the bad luck numbers and letters. 😂

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Snakes are also a big phobia of mine, so yeah, the snake and alligator also did it for me. Those skits just never made me feel comfortable the first couple times I saw them.

And yeah, I just put them in as the bad luck numbers and letters. 😂
I like them because my name ends in X (it’s also Alex), And I was born on October 13 (I turned 13 on Friday, October 13, 2017).
I pretty much avoided any SST segments with snakes, and they aren’t even my biggest fear. That honor goes to giant parade balloons (Macy’s and the like).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The thing I hate about them is when you’re walking in the woods and they just come off as a surprise when they run away from you (thankfully one has never tried to attack me).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So I made a part two with sketches that I personally found terrifying as a kid.

Happy Halloween!

@sesamemuppetfan thought you’d like to know one skit I remember you mentioning frightened you as a kid is on this list. :wink:
That was an amazing video. I always thought that Soul Alphabet came from Between the Lions btw.

The one I agree with the most is Yuri the Yak. What on Earth were they thinking? That feels more like a rejected [adult swim] bumper than something from a kid's show.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I like them because my name ends in X (it’s also Alex), And I was born on October 13 (I turned 13 on Friday, October 13, 2017).
I pretty much avoided any SST segments with snakes, and they aren’t even my biggest fear. That honor goes to giant parade balloons (Macy’s and the like).
Snakes ARE my biggest fear and I always avoid anything related to them. Cartoon and puppet snakes don't bother me at all though, just real ones.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Snakes ARE my biggest fear and I always avoid anything related to them. Cartoon and puppet snakes don't bother me at all though, just real ones.
Same with me. Snakes terrify me due to their ability to instantly kill.

Mice, however, do not frighten me. If I saw one closeby, I would get up and leave the area calmly. I don't believe mice can harm your health.

The only time a mouse would terrify me would be if it crawled up my leg, if on pants.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That was an amazing video. I always thought that Soul Alphabet came from Between the Lions btw.

The one I agree with the most is Yuri the Yak. What on Earth were they thinking? That feels more like a rejected [adult swim] bumper than something from a kid's show.
I can see why you think that actually, with the animation and singer’s voice.

And yeah, that cartoon was......... something. Like it’s one of the weirdest 90s era cartoons I saw on the show. It made me feel so uncomfortable as a kid.