What sketches scared you as a kid?

Soul H

Reaction score
One I forgot until now:
Pearly White Teeth
That shark scared me :eek:

*lol* I am more than twice your age and 5'2 :wink:.
And Big Bird is 8'2 :wink:
I felt your pain especially when the camera got closer and closer to his mouth. And what did he mean by "Couldn't you just eat me up"?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I felt your pain especially when the camera got closer and closer to his mouth. And what did he mean by "Couldn't you just eat me up"?
I always heard it as 'I could just eat you up':eek:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
One I forgot until now:
Pearly White Teeth
That shark scared me :eek:
Oh wow, my cousin has home movie footage of little baby me saying how much that shark on Sesame Street scared me, lol. This clip did nothing for the reputation of sharks!

Doesn't bother me too much now. But that clown in the clip just before still kinda does, hehe.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh man, that's another one I used to laugh like an idiot at. Maybe because of all the film cutting or something... or his weird voice.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh man, that's another one I used to laugh like an idiot at. Maybe because of all the film cutting or something... or his weird voice.
What's ironic is the sketch was supposed to show kids that clowns are really people to, and there's no need to be afraid. But for some kids it seemed to have the opposite effect, lol. Now, I was always relieved to see the guy's real face at the end, but that didn't stop me from being freaked out every other time the clip came on!

Drtooth

Reaction score
What's ironic is the sketch was supposed to show kids that clowns are really people to, and there's no need to be afraid. But for some kids it seemed to have the opposite effect, lol. Now, I was always relieved to see the guy's real face at the end, but that didn't stop me from being freaked out every other time the clip came on!
I must ad one thing... am I the only one who isn't afraid of clowns? I just didn't care way too much for them, outside of Krusty and Binky, of course....

But then again, weird things scare me, and weird things make me laugh.

But I forget if I said This one Scared the heck out of me... that horrible organ music.... and it took forever to end. I remember one time I hid in the other room until it was over.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm not afraid of clowns...but then I like mimes to :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I must ad one thing... am I the only one who isn't afraid of clowns? I just didn't care way too much for them, outside of Krusty and Binky, of course....
Well I was only afraid of clowns for like 2 seconds as a kid, that quickly went away. And I progressed to stranger fears like Gumby (no I'm not kidding!) :eek:

But I forget if I said This one Scared the heck out of me... that horrible organ music.... and it took forever to end. I remember one time I hid in the other room until it was over.
Yeah I can see that, and the way the bats sort of popped up from nowhere. Something about crude animation sometimes comes across a bit creepy, hehe. No offence to the animation, I do still think it's good. :smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score

But then again, weird things scare me, and weird things make me laugh.

Rofl that one is pretty darn wierd. No wonder you were scared of it.