What sketches scared you as a kid?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Wait a mintute.

isn't that the one where he sneaks into the apartment thinking Ernie's there but really Herry's there dressed and Ernie.

Or do you mean an entirly different segment?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I recall a segment from the 70s,where the SS humans sat on the porch of the street,watching certain buildings being torn down(on seperate film).Or at least that's how I remember it,I could be wrong.And the SS humans responded with loud shouts of excitement.

Another segment scary segment that comes to mind,is one of Rossevelt Franklin's elementery school episodes,where he would say"everybody talk soft",and his students would reply"we're all talking soft.""EVERYBODY TALK LOUD.""WE'RE ALL TALKING LOUD."

trtlvr67

Reaction score
what scared me

I remember thinking that they guy w/ the rubberband mouth was freaky. The sound effects were kinds weird too.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
There was this cartoon segment,where a large group of ants hauled up a giant letter Q up to the top of an ant hill.When they reached the top,they all shouted in unison"Q".But after that the letter was so heavy,they all lost their balance and fell to the ground,all screaming of pain.