What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This has actually been making me roll my eyes for months now, but the fact that you have to be logged into your FANDOM account to actually browse through media on any Wiki out there (yes, even Muppet Wiki), because otherwise, you just keep being redirected back to the exact same page you're currently on whenever you try accessing an image or video if you're not logged in.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So there were these obnoxious pricks who just thought it’d be fun to randomly honk their horns in their cars while I try and enjoy my night. Seriously, they were causing a big disturbance. It got so irritating to the point I actually opened up my window and screamed out “HONK!!!!! BEEP!!!!! **** YOU ALL!!!!” Seriously, those horns are not toys and I hate that these idiots treated them like they were. :rolleyes:

This wasn’t a case where people were honking their horns as a warning to be careful cause of a near accident that trust happened. These guys were practically making musical rythyms and goofing around with them. There was one point it sounded like one of them tried playing jingle bells.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s one thing if it’s a near accident horn honk. It’s another to just goof around with them.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So there were these obnoxious pricks who just thought it’d be fun to randomly honk their horns in their cars while I try and enjoy my night. Seriously, they were causing a big disturbance. It got so irritating to the point I actually opened up my window and screamed out “HONK!!!!! BEEP!!!!! **** YOU ALL!!!!” Seriously, those horns are not toys and I hate that these idiots treated them like they were. :rolleyes:

This wasn’t a case where people were honking their horns as a warning to be careful cause of a near accident that trust happened. These guys were practically making musical rythyms and goofing around with them. There was one point it sounded like one of them tried playing jingle bells.
Maybe they thought they were at a Joe Biden rally.