What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So my mini grinder has just been giving me a lot of trouble recently that I tried ordering one off this site called epuffer.com. First attempt, it said it went through, but then suddenly in my email? My status was changed to failed with no explanation. Second time, same deal, only THIS time it says “declined” :rolleyes:

So I ended up ordering a new one off Etsy, but I’m just hoping this one will give me a break.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I’ve been trying to write up a rap song that I want to record as a demo at some point before looking into getting it mixed.... and of course, I have to make out everything going on next door. :rolleyes:

Seriously, there are days I just want this complex to go out of business.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So I’ve been trying to write up a rap song that I want to record as a demo at some point before looking into getting it mixed.... and of course, I have to make out everything going on next door. :rolleyes:

Seriously, there are days I just want this complex to go out of business.
Vanilla Ice ain’t got nuthin’ on you! 😎

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m officially done with the dominos near my apartment.

I ordered a medium pizza with extra alfredo. It was normal. Not only that but Jesus Christ was it undercooked.

**** it, I’m taking the extra mile with the one closest to my old house.

Any Del

Reaction score
Is there a different pizzeria near you besides Dominoes you can go to?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Unfortunately no. Any other pizzerias I’ll have to make a trip down to mass. But I mean I was in the mood for some dominos and at first I thought the issue with my location was the fact that I got my food delivered, very often taking a very long time to deliver. But no. It was the location itself!

I could have gone to Sophia’s which was closest to my old house and gotten a barbecue chicken pizza, but I mean, I just didn’t feel like eating in the car, so 🤷🏿‍♂️

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Come down here. There are two pizza joints within walking distance from my house. One is Branda’s, the other one Vincenzo’s. You’ll never want Domino’s again.

Any Del

Reaction score
Vincenzo. That name sounds familiar. Remember getting rid of Vincenzo in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for trying to kill me out of envy. Now he owns a pizzeria!!??