What made you roll your eyes today thread?

datman24

Reaction score
ToughPigs are your friends:

Well, yeah, they kind of summarize my point. I’m not saying that anyone who is a fan of Trump can’t like the Muppets, but they should really think about what the Muppets truly represent as they share their support for Trump.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So if I want to know more information about why TikTok and WeChat are getting banned, Apple said to me that I should contact either my local or state officials which I am not doing.

What a joke.

DePingPong

Reaction score
So if I want to know more information about why TikTok and WeChat are getting banned, Apple said to me that I should contact either my local or state officials which I am not doing.

What a joke.
Trump believes they are either Chinese malware apps, or they are ways for the Chinese government to get our information. It's one of those two.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
the apps have already been banned in australia and india, so it's not like this is something only trump has chosen to do

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
hmm i thought tiktok was. either way, australia had been discussing it. so this isnt just a case of trump wanting to remove something for a stupid reason like everyone wants to paint it as. there's genuine privacy concerns here that other countries have also been discussing

im not a fan of trump, but people really need to sit down at look at the larger picture and look at every party involved in something rather than just blaming everything on trump. multiple people are always involved in decision making, not just trump. heck trump is blamed for things all the time outside his control, like what state governors do. he's really just a scapegoat by both the public and government at this point

Last edited: