What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean like I said, I couldn’t give two ***** on who decides to randomly download my SS clips even if it is a waste of time on their part, but the fact that this was something I was kind enough to ask my friend to upload with credit and he gave me full permission just for this absolute big ******* manchild to take it out of his own petty grudge just did it for me.

Any Del

Reaction score
Not much you can do but just ignore him.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Out of respect for my friend I’m going to try and file a copyright claim…… assuming YouTube will actually listen.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Alex, maybe you can explain this.
Someone posts a Sesame clip, like the original bunch including you, mstatz, etc.

Someone else might post the same clip with better quality, no edits, okay. Tiny Dancer comes to mind.

Then you get crappy copies like jxthompson who shoot with the phone. Shaky picture, crappy sound. What’s the point?

I’ve never posted, only got to enjoy the benefits of other people’s efforts, like you.
I’d be ashamed to post something that looks like garbage.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Alex, maybe you can explain this.
Someone posts a Sesame clip, like the original bunch including you, mstatz, etc.

Someone else might post the same clip with better quality, no edits, okay. Tiny Dancer comes to mind.

Then you get crappy copies like jxthompson who shoot with the phone. Shaky picture, crappy sound. What’s the point?

I’ve never posted, only got to enjoy the benefits of other people’s efforts, like you.
I’d be ashamed to post something that looks like garbage.
This isn’t a case of someone uploading a Sesame Street clip I posted higher quality or not, or someone taking the same video I uploaded by downloading and reuploading it, I could care less about that. This is instance my friend Spencer Griffin (who was once known as @PinballStewie on here that I’ve since reconnected with on Facebook via a classic Sesame Street fan group) did a guitar cover of “The Letter N” by Nick Normal and the Nickmatics from season 16, as he always wanted to do for a good while, and shared it with me, and in return I asked if I could upload it to my channel with credit, to which he said yes. I wouldn’t do that to someone without their permission if they did their own cover.

With that in mind, Sean, holding a petty grudge against me for the fact that I called him out that he was stealing Sesame Street clips from Muppet Wiki’s social media pages without their permission (which has been an ongoing thing since they started acquiring more episodes to guide up through an anonymous source for two years now), and since decided to download and reupload all the Sesame Street clips I post (which again, that I don’t care about, especially with what intentions he has behind it, just for the sake of holding a petty grudge), but still took this which wasn’t a regular Sesame Street clip, but a guitar cover of it my friend Spencer recorded through GarageBand, that I rightfully asked permission to upload. Sean didn’t, and that’s why I’m gonna try and see if I can file a copyright claim regardless if it is just a guitar cover of an already existing song.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I don’t understand the legalities of these things, but I do agree he crossed a moral line.
Hope this matter gets resolved.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well, I found out that Vivienne Medrano aka Vivziepop on YouTube, creator of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss, has been doxxed. Basically, she criticized a guy named Scott Cawthon about his supposed values being Christian and pro-life and likely not believing in science. Soon, Scott got doxxed himself and not long after Viv gets doxxed. People are calling her a hypocrite because of past mistakes and rumors about her (racism, pedophilia, homophobia, etc), none of which are true. She got “cancelled” last year because of her firing a rape survivor who was accused of sexual abuse. In reality, trolls on the internet lied about it and got her fired by Viv and Cartoon Network. People thought she was happy he got doxxed, but she didn’t make any threat about doxxing him or anybody!
I swear, people that I admire so much get wrapped up in scandals and I hate it so much! Look, I get it if none of you on here like her, but it’s not fair that she got doxxed! People that don’t like her or her shows consider it karma. No! It’s really close to making death threats against her because of not liking her! I hope neither Scott or Viv get hurt because of the situation.
It’s times like these I want to get off Twitter permanently. If I didn’t follow so many voice actors, I would have.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I took a trip to see my old neighborhood today cause my mind was pretty racey last night and after dealing with those absolute headache truck drivers outside, I felt the need to visit.

When I went to see my old house….. I noticed a good portion of my old front yard’s trees and bushes were chopped down. I was really mad. Already bad enough the current people living their took down all the beautiful bushes in front of my old house, now they demolished more plants! I get it’s their house now and I have no control over it, but it wasn’t exactly a good feeling inside of me as someone who has a lot of fond memories paying out in that exact spot in the front yard.

The frustrating thing too is I found out my mom was actually helping them out with the demolishing (she gave transactions to them on Venmo). Honestly there have been days I really wanted to leave an angry letter in their mailbox for wasting all those plants, but since the woman who lives there has connections with my mom, she can easily inform her about it and then that only comes back to bite me in the ***. Either way, I was pretty mad walking back to my car when I saw this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dammmit, the cicadas are finally here . . . now I gotta put up with those annoying mofos for the next three months. . . .