What made you angry today?

Any Del

Reaction score
It was an employee that was giving me a hard time. I'm never going back there again. It's a shame because I really enjoyed their ice cream for many years.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I would have asked to speak to the manager personally but I don’t blame you for taking off.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That helps. At any fast food joint, if there’s a problem, there’s always a manager on duty you can complain to.
You might not have that option if he’s the manager/owner. It’s not a good way to run a business if he’s driving customers away.

You might have some recourse leaving a negative review on Yelp or somewhere.

Any Del

Reaction score
I went and spoke to the manager today and he was a pretty chilled guy. He told me that the west indian person I dealt with yesterday has some SERIOUS issues for being abused as a kid (which doesn't surprise me).

Any Del

Reaction score
Another thing I forgot to mention he works on weekends so I know what to do from now on.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Well, at least that guy is on the manager’s radar now.
I’ve served customers in enough jobs. If I’m having a bad day, or something happened to me years ago, I have no right to be an a$$hole to customers.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As I described a few months back, I did lose my **** with a woman at my local Savers who was giving me attitude over me putting a dresser in the wrong spot (in my defense, I have left stuff on the side of the curb plenty of times with no problem until she spoke up), and it didn’t help that she was giving me a death glare the entire time. But it was mainly me just putting my foot down and reprimanding her for abusing her place as an employee when I never even gave her any direct attitude in the first place before heading to my car (I had already reported her to her boss). People abuse the customer is always right, I get that, but I’m not one of those customers and I show employees respect. I didn’t shop their for a good while since that happened.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So there’s this really annoying kid from Jamaica named Sean who purposely steals other people’s clips out of pure spite and makes numerous sock puppet profiles copying and pasting the exact same comments from the original video. He also hearts every single comment regardless of what it says (including his own). I originally called him out once for stealing clips from the Muppet wiki’s social media pages, and because he can’t take what he dishes out, he gets all ***** like a typical narcissist when he gets **** thrown at him, and since then he’s downloaded and reuploaded all my clips out of his own petty. Normally I just laugh at the guy for how much he makes an absolute fool of himself, but this is what really set me off, for I had full permission to upload this and he just stole it like it was a regular Sesame Street clip out of pure spite (like always 🤷🏿‍♂️):

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
Well, that's Youtube for ya. Some people are so desperate for attention that they'll do anything.