What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just looking at these YouTube comments.

The fact that there are people who continue to blindly support this guy and praise he was released from jail after only serving two years and pretty much victim blame all the women who were raped by him….. it really makes my blood boil.

Any Del

Reaction score
People love him. They thought it was stupid that women from 50 years ago would come out and make stuff up to try and destroy him and take all he's worth.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
At the very least it shows who these people really are - blindly worshiping someone just because they’re a celebrity in shows they grew up with and loved.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's always going to be naysayers and sympathizers . . . look at the masses who are claiming that the likes of Trump and Kavanaugh are completely innocent, and that all of the women who have come forward are all lying and conspiring together to make them look bad.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Here we go again. Pay attention this time.
Christine Blaze Ford’s testimony fell apart during the trial. Her accounts were inconsistent with other her witnesses.
She had the burden of proof on her to prove Kavanaugh was guilty.
There was more incriminating evidence against Cosby than Kavanaugh. Different states have different Statutes of Limitations, so an allegation from 50 years ago can still be held against him. The trouble is, the more time goes by, people’s memories become less focused, and details that can be crucial in trying a rapist can be lost.
There is a difference between Due Process and Mob Rule. If mob rule prevailed, Cosby would still be in jail. All his alleged victims would get a piece of his fortune.
There’s probable cause Cosby paid women off to keep quiet. If I was Mes, Cosby, I’d be ticked off if my husband was unfaithful, let alone raping women. You’re a father with four daughters. Would you want some guy treating them like you treated women?
For all his celebrity and philanthropy over the years, he’s still not above the law.

He may still have some goodwill just for being Bill Cosby, but his credibility is all but shot.
It is too bad he’s going blind, but in many people’s minds, he’s beyond redemption.

Enjoy your pizza. Go over to O.J,‘a house and talk about your fall from grace.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In regards to Kavannagh, personally I didn’t think the guy came off fully innocent when he was telling his stories from looking at his body language. That said, I do agree evidence could have also been presented better on Christine’s part, and it’s sad how three years later it feels like this never even got solved.

It also doesn’t help with instances like Alyssa Milano and her double-standard, biased agenda views where she instantly claims Brett to be guilty but turns a blind eye to allegations against Joe Biden just for the sake of getting him into office.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks like now I have no other choice but to upgrade my OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10, because Adobe has now made certain services of theirs inoperable in 7. I'm going to keep holding out until I absolutely have to actually use these particular services/apps/programs/whatevers of theirs again, because otherwise, I am not at all happy about this - I've loved Windows 7 dearly, and I really don't want to upgrade to a version that nobody likes or has said anything positive about since its release.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Windows - slowly going downhill since 8 as Microsoft swims around in piles of money.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now, after all these years of saying 10 would be the final and definitive version of Windows . . . they'll soon be coming out with Windows 11, and from what I've read about it so far, it's . . . really not that much of a difference or improvement over 8 or 10.

But, just in case this were to happen, I've been deligently saving backups of files, documents, projects, themes, etc. just in case an upgrade does wipe all of that stuff clean - even though I know there's an option to keep and retain saved files and documents on your machine, there's no quarantee that any of them will be preserved during such an upgrade (I've lost stuff like that before during such upgrades in the past).