Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Erine81981

Reaction score
Love the teaser and all and also can't forget my favorite monster of them all, Grover.

Grover: I look so cute.

Xela

Reaction score
Aww...I love Grover...and I love Christmas! So I think it was absolutely great!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Can't...form...sen-tence...jaw..on....floor...

OMG Vic, you are AMAZING!!! I hadn't seen this thread yet (been away for a bit again), but WOW am I glad I did! DANG man!! I think you have talent flowin' in your veins instead of blood! lol I've looked at all the pics, and had some good belly laughs! Lol! And man, what CLARITY!

I saw your other threads related to this, and you'll get some "me" in your Inbox soon! lol :embarrassed:

That was interesting you said Wembley is green and Boober more blue-ish; I always think of Wembley as yellow and Boober green, although Wembley is sometimes called green in the series (well, his fur is greener than his skin anyway I think)---but yeah, he fit great in your green pic! And green is my faaaaaaaavorite color!

Really!

It is!

:flirt:

Keep up the great work man, I'm your new biggest fan!

And at 6 foot 6, I mean that literally! Lol! :stick_out_tongue:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness Vic, the Elmo in the SS one... Im in tears im laghing so hard! Thanks for making my day! (thats about as good as Michael Eisner (or how ever you spell his name) on the Family guy.

Vic Romano

Reaction score