Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Beauregard

Reaction score
Waoh man! That was so flipping hilarious!!!!! It's amazing!!!!! |It's like what I did to my avi but on a scale unimagined by myself!!! Count, check! Gobo in cooking pot, check. Stadler and un-dead waldorf *shiver* Gonzo, Hialrious! Demon Dozer, I love it! Praire...*gulp*....

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Prarie was like the perfect touch. A innocent little girl muppet with a knife now that's disturbing. I found the Bear thing to be funny because my husband is always going on about how creepy Bear is and how he looks like he wants to kill somebody so making him all evil just seemed right. The whole thing was awesome. I don't think I've ever seen the Muppets like that before.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
That was wonderful, Vic, especially Beaker surrounded by Freddy and Jason. That alone deserves to be a wallpaper.

unclematt

Reaction score
Love Gobo in the pot with the Swedish Chef. The whole thing was hilarious.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Since this thread is updated frequently, I have stickied it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whoo! Vic gets a sticky!!! *dances*

*cough*

That was embarasing...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
A sticky is a thread that "sticks" to the top of the forum, while the other threads sink to the bottom and run right off the list when they're neglected.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Wow I saw all the pictures and read all the posts and that took me a complete hour, but it was well worth it! Keep them coming Vic..You are a talented artist!:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
A sticky is a thread that "sticks" to the top of the forum, while the other threads sink to the bottom and run right off the list when they're neglected.
Thank you:cool: