Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HA HA---That's so funny! Gonzo's reaction is perfect for halloween---just being himself I mean.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*laughing* *covering eyes* *laughing* *covering eyes*

I don't know whether to laugh or be scared! I think it's funny. It's really good. I love Gobo in the pot and the Chef's book "How to Cook Fraggles" And Prairie with a knife! That's disturbing! But funny. And Gonzo's perfect. Overall, another great installment Vic! Sure is great to have you back around here!

F

furryredmonster

That's funny. I love these.

Ps: I just now seen the one with almost everybodys name on it. It wouldnt load last time. That one is really kool. Thanks for putting my name on there.

Thanks,
furryredmonster

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OH, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That's so freaky and creapy, it's hilarious! Great job as usual, Vic!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I love the humor. I blocked out the disturbing creepiness. Therefore, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

jediX

Reaction score
Wow. I really don't know what to make of that....its practically every disturbing Muppet possiblity aside from Miss Piggy eating a large slice of pork or if Johnny was sitting around with a shotgun with Fozzie turned into a bearskin rug. :wink:

superfan

Reaction score
I would love to watch Bear in the Big Blue House if they all looked like that!!!!
Treelo's psycho enough as it is!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Prairie with the giant KNIFE is what got me. 0___o

I LOVED Scooter.

Erm, but the bit with the chef? That was just really morbid... >_> ( <3 Gobo)