Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I just checked out the Hallowe'en one, it is fantastic!!! I especially love "How To Serve Fraggles."

Vic you are so fantastically creative!

unclematt

Reaction score
Jay and Silent Bob!!! I was rolling on the ground laughing.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
FUNNEEE!!! I love that! The Frank Oz and Jim Henson one is obviously the best, man. Whatta trip! :smile:

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
I enjoyed seeing. Jim and Frank as their counterparts. I was wondering if you have a pic of that part of the photo?:big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
First Things First...
Alright, let's get through all this red tape before the fun starts, or skip it, no one cares about this sorta' thing anyway!

I don't normally do requests, but hey:
rumtar_10165 said:
I enjoyed seeing. Jim and Frank as their counterparts. I was wondering if you have a pic of that part of the photo?:big_grin:
Here you go!

Okay; also please check out these threads and help the visuals stay fresh!
• Fan Artists click here!
• Anyone who wants to actually appear in an upcoming visual click here!
• And anyone who may be able to help me with some Muppet photos, please, please, please click here!!!

Phew! Okay, I think we can actually show you the visual now! :excited:

Sesame's 36th Season
So thanks to some helpful pointers here, I learned (as did a few others) that tomorrow (I believe) starts the 36th season of Sesame Street! 36 years... man oh man. Thank God the Muppets are timeless. Thank the Lord Ernie is still young and spry, Elmo is still innocent and happy, Bird is still wishful and a dreamer. But imagine if you will for a moment, that Muppets did in fact age. Like any actor, imagine how bitter and broken they might become having been type casted in the same roles, everyday for the past 36 years, jaded on the opportunities to really expand past public television. Sure they have international fame and are beloved by all, and who wouldn't love that? Well lemme' ask you this, when have I ever not taken advantage of teasing the fabric of love and timeliness of SS? That's right, and I ain't stoppin' now either! You asked for it, so here's this week's visual:

November 11, 2005

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I'm a sticky now... why haven't you heard of this yet? Please check out:
The Archives
• August 12, 2005 - Some Of My Friends
• August 19, 2005 - The Real Muppet Show
• August 26, 2005 - Sweden's Peace Ambassador
• September 2, 2005 - The Animal Hunter
• September 9, 2005 - Bernie & Ert
• September 16, 2005 - The 390
• September 23, 2005 - My Time With The EM
• September 30, 2005 - A Tribute To Jerry Juhl
Tribute 1
Tribute 2
• October 7, 2005 - i Fraggle
• October 14, 2005 - It's Tough To Be A Muppeteer
• October 21, 2005 - Grand Theft Animal
• October 28, 2005 - Happy Halloween!
• November 4, 2005 - Best Buddies

Tune in next week for the MOST AMBITIOUS visual (yes, even more then the 390!) yet!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
FUNNY! I love it Vic. Your awsome! I can't keep from laughing my keester off.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh my god, that is hilarious. I was just talking with my fiance last night about how the Simpsons have been on the air for so long and that Bart should actually be like 28 years old right now! So, anyway your visual totally reminded me of that and it's just so funny! The Muppets actually aging! Crazy!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Ha! I especially love Grover. It's great!

Edit: I've been ziffled!