Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That one only aired in two episodes looking at “what links here” on the wiki (238 and 309)..... so you’re gonna have to wait till seasons 2 and 3 are loaded up.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Holy moly! I honestly never thought I’d see the day!

Still wish I could have helped with my opportunity to go to WGBH back in March with some episodes I wanted to contribute in guiding (thanks covid and the Trump supporters - I MEAN “anti-mask” ***holes who did nothing to contribute the prevention of the virus spreading)..... but, at the very least, once I can go back, I’m still gonna make an appointment to look at certain skits that were known to have extended post-roll footage to see if it ever possibly aired in an episode or not (for my own general knowledge, and with the guides in mind, I can use them as a reference to see where they appeared), as well as see which skits had which performers that aren’t listed on the wiki (and possibly make this into a sandbox page for minor AM characters associated with different performers), see which takes of certain skits that had two takes were used in which episodes, and of course, some for my own entertainment viewing in between.
For your sake, I hope you can still do all that once this unpleasant situation comes to an end. Luckily there are less than 1500 episodes that still need screenshots, so you never know.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have no intentions of taking screen shots at the risk there could be cameras involved, even if I can bring my own Mac. But I appreciate the suggestion.

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure places like those have a zero tolerance policy on cameras. No photography and recording.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m not risking it. In the end all I care about at this point is just knowing how some skits aired, who was in which skit, and which takes were aired in which episodes.

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
So what's next? Add images to the tables for shows 1864, 2006, and just about every other season 17 and 18 episode?

Well...there's some episode guides with phrases I don't like. Besides, we just got finished with tabling every show of Sesame.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I have no intentions of taking screen shots at the risk there could be cameras involved, even if I can bring my own Mac. But I appreciate the suggestion.
I should have been more specific- I was referring to your idea of making an appointment to look at certain skits that were known to have extended post-roll footage to see if it ever possibly aired in an episode or not, as well as see which skits had which performers that aren’t listed on the wiki (and possibly make this into a sandbox page for minor AM characters associated with different performers), see which takes of certain skits that had two takes were used in which episodes and for your own viewing pleasure and yadda yadda yadda.

Of course I'm well aware that it's not safe to take any chances of getting screenshots.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, regardless if we end up getting every single episode fully image guided before this stupid virus goes away, it’ll still be on my to do list. It’s better than just constantly nagging Shane or Scott “Hey, how long does this clip air in this episode or that episode” or “which take is in this episode or that” etc. In the end, if I have the resources to look at something myself, regardless if it may require appointments and driving, I’ll do what I can.

Last edited: