Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

gravy

Reaction score
I've found that a lot of the original tables from scripts always tended to have some minor differences from the final aired versions- some segments would be added, removed, replaced, so on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Technically, we've had one. It's just not 100% guaranteed reflective of the final edit. And it's one of the lost episodes apparently, so that kinda puts a damper on things.
Right, I remember seeing the “unfinalized” script for the episode on the wiki. I just wasn’t sure if perhaps maybe an extra copy of the script for the episode came about, but it being a sandbox page for the time being also makes sense that we still don’t have a fully finalized one as well.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've found that a lot of the original tables from scripts always tended to have some minor differences from the final aired versions- some segments would be added, removed, replaced, so on.
This is true. Even if they say "Final Aired Version," there have been a few cases of segments being different, left out, etc.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, it’s only a matter of time before every episode that isn’t lost will get a guide, so it at least gives a better idea of where segments came and went if you like to keep track of that stuff.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm surprised, the lost episodes page says that it contains an Ernie and Cookie Monster sketch called "milk and cookies" that doesn't appear in any other scripts, but it doesn't seem to be noted in the sandbox page (there's a different Ernie and Cookie Monster sketch, one with a screenshot). Was this a mistake? I was interested in knowing about that sketch (unless it's one where the first appearance in a script only lists a title and no scripted info).

There's also a sandbox page for episode 1350, which I thought a video copy had already been used to make a guide.