The "You know what?" thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If there's one good thing to YouTube having disabled comments on topic and official uploads of songs and music tracks, it's not having to see anymore of the plethroa of junk like, "Who's listening in [current year]?" "Family Guy brought me here!" "I'm so nostalgic for [this song that's barely even two years old]!"

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ve spent a long time studying the history of the Hindenburg. To a lesser degree, so has Old Thunder.
From the age of twelve, I became fascinated with this Zeppelin, the largest flying object ever built. It exploded and crashed on May 6, 1937. The disaster was captured on newsreel film, and Herb Morrison’s radio broadcast, which made history”Oh, the humanity!”
Over the years, I collected many photos and seen the newsreel films hundreds of times.
Recently, film was made public that showed the explosion from a different angle. Seeing this for the first time ever, this is amazing stuff.

After 84 years, nobody knows for sure what caused the crash. This new film might shed some light on it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You don't tug on Superman's cape

You don't spit into the wind

You don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger

And you don't mess around with Jerry's waifus.