The "You know what?" thread

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the Toy Story movies, it seems like the toys are only alive after they've been taken out of their packaging. And yet in Toy Story 2, Stinky Pete is able to move and interact with the other toys from inside his box even though it's said that he had never been outside of his original box. I guess somebody did take him out and instantly put him back in without damaging any of the box. Or could Al have bought it open and got somebody to restore it to look like it'd never been open (though he is able to get himself in and out sneakily) before he obtained a Jessie doll?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest about something . . . MORON LEAGUE 4 has been in pre-production for so long (almost three years) and has faced so many set-backs, that part of me is actually beginning to lose interest in doing it altogether, even moreso now that I've got other things planned in the more foreseeable future.

At the same time, however, I'm still anxious to get it done because I'm certain it will definitely look and feel heaps better than previous entries - not to mention other collaborators are taking the time to contribute their parts into it as well, and I wouldn't have done this at all if they weren't up for it. Plus, I've already spent nearly $120 on materials for sets, as well as other props and accessories.

It's also still a little frustrating that I'd have to wait until 2021 to release it anyway!
It’s totally up to you dude, but i’d just make the best of it with how much you spent.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest about something . . . MORON LEAGUE 4 has been in pre-production for so long (almost three years) and has faced so many set-backs, that part of me is actually beginning to lose interest in doing it altogether, even moreso now that I've got other things planned in the more foreseeable future.

At the same time, however, I'm still anxious to get it done because I'm certain it will definitely look and feel heaps better than previous entries - not to mention other collaborators are taking the time to contribute their parts into it as well, and I wouldn't have done this at all if they weren't up for it. Plus, I've already spent nearly $120 on materials for sets, as well as other props and accessories.

It's also still a little frustrating that I'd have to wait until 2021 to release it anyway!
You could release some smaller projects in the meantime. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, better than nothing at all.

(Ahem) working on my melted Ghost Blob voice.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, I do have other projects planned for the more foreseeable future, and that's actually playing a factor in my lessing interest in pressing forward with MORON LEAGUE 4. Right now, I'm really, really hoping and praying for a big snow this winter (which isn't a common occurence for us), because I've been outlining a vignetted snow day video with Steve.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(Ahem) working on my melted Ghost Blob voice.
That's definitely on my to-do list; I've also got something else to record for another friend's YouTube channel, I just haven't had a moment to actually record anything yet.

cjd874

Reaction score
I've realized that I really like vintage game shows like Card Sharks, Password Plus, and Supermarket Sweep. My parents watch the Buzzr channel quite regularly these days, so I find myself tuning in and enjoying the content quite a bit as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I used to watch SUPERMARKET SWEEP quite a bit when it was on . . . I think Food Network has basically been trying to do their own version of it in recent years.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In The Empire Strikes Back, both Yoda and the force ghost of Obi Wan Kenobi warn Luke against fighting Darth Vader to save his friends, worried that Darth might turn Luke to the dark side. But now I wonder if they were really discouraging Luke because they suspected Darth Vader would reveal that he was.... You know.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the first four seasons of The Simpsons, the shows animation was provided by Klashy-Csupo. Around the time that the Simpson's made a cameo in the Sesame Street song Monster in the Mirror, Klasky-Csupo was animating segments for Sesame Street. I wouldn't be surprised if the company animated The Simpson's scene there (did they do the animated Grover reflection?), or even had a hand in getting permission to use The Simpson's.