The "You know what?" thread

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah.

“Mrs.” = married.
“Miss” = single.
“Ms.” = denotes merely that the person is a woman. Is used both if you don’t know the woman’s marital status or if she doesn’t want to explicitly give away her marital status.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
After about forty years of stigmatizing and utilizing fear-tactis, the Cancer Institute has finally admitted that yes, there is something that can effectively kill cancer without the harmful effects of chemotherapy and/or radiation.

Are you ready?

It's. . . .

Medical marijuana.

Surprised?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
May 4 is Star Wars Day, all because of the pun "may the fourth be with you".

But the first Star Wars movie is episode 4. So it's more fitting than just the pun.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest about something . . . MORON LEAGUE 4 has been in pre-production for so long (almost three years) and has faced so many set-backs, that part of me is actually beginning to lose interest in doing it altogether, even moreso now that I've got other things planned in the more foreseeable future.

At the same time, however, I'm still anxious to get it done because I'm certain it will definitely look and feel heaps better than previous entries - not to mention other collaborators are taking the time to contribute their parts into it as well, and I wouldn't have done this at all if they weren't up for it. Plus, I've already spent nearly $120 on materials for sets, as well as other props and accessories.

It's also still a little frustrating that I'd have to wait until 2021 to release it anyway!

Last edited: