The "You know what?" thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Now that The Falcon is going to be taking on the role of Captain America, does that make him Captain Falcon?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I will admit, while I do always try and look at the positive things, honestly I believe life only gets shittier as the years go on.

Not speaking in terms of as you get older, but moreso just the changes that happen no matter when you were born. Like, it’s gonna get to the point where every website you sign up for you’re gonna have to make monthly payments. Discord, twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I admit, catchy as this song is in PAL audio, I also feel like it takes away the depressing mood Woody goes through feeling like he’s being replaced.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I mean, it's kind of conditioned like this: with PAL being sped up 4%, anything that's sped up, even in the slightest, is going to sound a little more upbeat, while conversely, is something is slowed down, it's going to sound sadder and more melancholic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As awful as the influx in hate crimes against Asian-Americans has been in the last year, I do believe we can all agree that is there's one Asian-American who actually deserves to have $#!+ heaped on him, it would be this guy: