The Old Cartoon Network Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I actually think Butch Hartman's old CN pilots were a lot better than some of his actual series he's done for Nickelodeon. . . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Of all the weird junk that went on throughout EEE, the one thing that I've always questioned the most is not what's under Double D's hat, but rather, Ed loves chickens, Eddy! So . . . why does he always keep cooked chickens under his chair cushion?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Turns out the real reason they're retooling that live action PPG pilot is began executives felt it was "too campy."

Whatever. Again, I'd just like to see some other CN properties get a little modern love aside from just PPG, like that Courage prequel series we were supposedly going to get that they say is "no longer a priority."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like if Cartoon Network is allowed to show LGBT characters on their shows now, they should unban that infamous "Buffalo Gals" episode of Cow and Chicken. It's not like they can't get away with it now, and they only banned it because one soccer mom wrote in and complained about it in the first place.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well "Buffalo Gals" could have a bigger controversy for stereotyping despite it being a different time period.