The Old Cartoon Network Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
IIRC, I think CATDOG actually did that at least once with that little fan mail skit.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
IIRC, I think CATDOG actually did that at least once with that little fan mail skit.
I am remembering that now, seems it became a little common in the second season for episodes to have two main shorts and one much shorter short, which includes the theatrical CatDog short that was released with The Rugrats Movie.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Getting back to the comic books, here's something that's recently struck me as a little strange: Dexter always had his own separate comic from the other Cartoon Cartoons (as did Powerpuff Girls), but then eventually they dropped Dexter's separate comic and merged him with Cartoon Cartoons. Don't really know why that was.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sooo . . . Powerpuff Girls are getting another reboot . . . again. And apparently this time, it's going to be live action . . . I guess they'll finally have actual hands to fight with.

But honestly, I've lost count of how many reboots PPG have had.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I’ll pass thanks. It just shows how desperate the entertainment industry has become.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, but why does it seem like it's always only Powerpuff Girls that get rebooted and none of the other CN properties? Haven't heard anything from John R. Dilworth about the supposed Courage prequel spin-off in a while.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I heard Craig isn't happy with these constant reboots to PPGs